ASG Security Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASG Security

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ASG Security (Beltsville, MD) in Nov 2015

Interview

Was asked a bunch of BS questions that didn’t really test knowledge but designed to put you on the spot. Do companies really expect a fake resume? Manager was gruff and didn’t expect me to last but hired me anyway. We eventually learned to respect each oth but then he was left the company a year or so later.

Interview Questions
  • What is a 1900 box?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASG Security (Beltsville, MD) in Mar 2015

Interview

Very brief interview process...basically interested in appearance. Interview was held in managers office and with another seasoned salesperson. Total time of interview was about 15 minutes. Filled out paperwork for background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASG Security

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASG Security in Nov 2013

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. The recruiter was respectful and asked questions related to security. The questions were based mostly on situational and behavioural components. The recruiter may also ask you to tell them about yourself.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw someone trespassing on the premises?

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ASG Security (Beltsville, MD) in Feb 2013

Interview

The dispatch supervisor called me in for an interview to rate my skills with customers and drivers with scheduling over the phone. I was asked questions about multi tasking and working in a high volume environment. I also had to take a drug test and typing test then was later compared to other applicants who had similar qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about working with a multi line phone in a fast paced environment?

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ASG Security (Beltsville, MD) in Jan 2013

Interview

She asked all the basic questions. Like how fast can you type. Talked about not wasting time with the drug tests. Explained the position but it is completely different from how she described it. When you apply it looks so professional . Once you get in the door its so different. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed