ATG Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATG

ATG

Application

I interviewed at ATG

Interview

Process took place virtually due to covid-19 scenario. One technical head, one senior manager and a HR person were in the interview. Knowledge required: 1) About the company, 2)About rubber industry 3) Marketing 4) Product expansion strategy

Interview Questions
  • Interview was bit more in the technical part. 1) How six Sigma can be implemented in any organisation 2) About past work ex
    Answer Question

ATG

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATG in Jul 2020

Interview

Overall it was a Great Interview Process. Only issue was job offer was for temporary position not full time as described in job description which was disheartening after having gotten to that level.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in the field?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATG (Pune) in Dec 2019

Interview

Was On campus starting with online aptitude, behavioral assessment, vocab test Followed by group discussion Was provided with a common topic They gave-4-5 min to think and then started with turn by turn explnation Technical Interview HR Interview

Interview Questions
  • 1) Introduce yourself 2) Explain your projects 3) Any internship experience 4) Final year project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ATG (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

took two rounds of interview got a mail from the HR Hi Raju I shall recert to you on this by today positively and close the loop here After 10 days no response from hr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ATG (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Was great experience. The process took complete day. But was worth waiting. The final was HR round which was regarding salary negotiation. After that got offer within 3 days. Company had buy out clause option.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ATG (Calcutta) in Jan 2019

Interview

it was a collage campus interview. first they take a test which consist of aptitude and psychometric sections. shortlisted candidates called for interview. interview is based on technical questions on your respective background. in hr round they ask about the company and check if you have any interest for higher studies

Interview Questions
  • they asked technical questions based on your respective background

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATG (Wakefield, MA) in Nov 2017

Interview

Very quick. Interviewed with 5 to 6 interviewers (with managers, VPs and individual contributors) Offer came within a day of interviewing. Through a recruiting agency that found me on the web.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an overstocked warehouse ?
  • Are you used to working with many different excel spreadsheets at once ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATG (Wakefield, MA) in Jul 2017

Interview

1. Phone call with Senior Recruiter of Company - 10 minute phone call approx. (she was very understanding of all the background noise I had) 2. Phone call with colleague/possible supervisor - explained the job/role more in detail 3. In person interview with Supervisor/President and Colleagues - Long morning, met with 5 people in total. 4. Phone interview with sales team - Spoke to 2 people.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were in reference to the job and my abilities. However one person did ask me a lot of questions about my personal/family life which was a bit uncomfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ATG (Wakefield, MA) in May 2017

Interview

The interview process was very stress free. Conversation was flowing and no awkwardness. Talked about experience and was asked what I would do in certain scenarios and how I would handle the situation. They were very upfront with the hours and tight deadlines. Also they communicated we would have to work some weekends if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ATG

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ATG in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn using one click button. In 4-5 days, I got an email to schedule a phone call from Hiring Manager. He said in interview, there are only 2 steps, one phone interview, last one is in-person interview at their Boston office.

Interview Questions
  • General question viz, what you did in your last job ? When and how you used reporting in your last job ? What is your level of proficiency in MS-Access ? Do you have any questions for us ? When you are available for in-person round ? (they just asked me, but after one week, when I emailed them, they said, they decided to move forward with other candidate).
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews