AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AXA Interview Questions

Interviews at AXA

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

They just asked a lot of behavioral questions that were very easy to answer and two questions about financial planning where i had to analyze an asset map and make suggestions for the client

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

The interview was behavioral and the interviewer was very friendly. I was asked about my knowledge on the company and what I knew the position entailed. Felt more like a nice conversation than an interview.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other candidates. The interviewer took our resumes and then asked each person to go through their experience. We took a round of introduction and then answered questions together.

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was an easy process, but I declined the offer. Basically, they are looking into a person to work full-time for a commission-based. They do not require a specific background, but they prefer business. in addition, they require employees to obtain licenses

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone call to determine fit and describe position. In-person interview at NYC office where you have to create a presentation on how to grow your "book" and keep adding customers as well as discussion of compensation structure.

Interview Questions

• What resources would you use to meet potential clients?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA in April 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview: Spoke to a senior official about the opportunity. Spoke about my resume and how my recent jobs are applicable to the current trend. It was an interesting interview, I was invited back for a virtual interview. However, I declined.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition into finance?   1 Answer

Wealth Management Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was very easy, they already had my resume so they pretty much had all of my information. Once I got on the phone we really just talked about what the role would be like on a day to day- It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• About myself - they already had my resume   1 Answer

Personal Financial Advisors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Good interview process, we talked about what the fit was for the job and the culture surronding the company. We went into depth of the pay structure was like and the work that we need to be involved.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXA (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Extremely direct and timely, made me feel like a valued member of the team, even at the interview process. I very much felt at home at a potential company that I was simply applying to. This feeling was prior to any serious consideration.

Interview Questions

• What course during your undergraduate degree was most beneficial?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA in February 2020.

Interview

Held a first and second round phone interview with AXA. Was then asked in-second round to develop a personal marketing strategy and as to how I would add value to the firm as a new financial advisor in training.

Interview Questions

• Develop a personal marketing strategy   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.