AXA Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 778 of over 778 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA

AXA

Application

I interviewed at AXA

Interview

2 managers Interview mostly conducted in Cantonese Technical questions mostly and be well-prepared with the related field Honestly a bit demanding since it is only data science intern but expecting the candidate knowing a lot

Interview Questions
  • Introduction in English Technical questions regarding your understanding
    Answer Question

AXA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA

Interview

Interview process went well with punctual timing. Questions asked were relevant to the job. There isn't much to say considering that the interview was in an expected style. However, I do applaud the professionalism and how human the interviewers were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA

Interview

Premier entretien à l'école puis un autre en physique avec une personne de la team puis rendez-vous avec deux autres personnes de la team puis ave le directeur d'unité

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA

Interview

Interview went well, first stage was in May and then second stage was scheduled in Mid of June. Have answered all the question I have been asked ended interview on a very positive note. Then waited for a week to get a feedback back I have chased them back but been told that someone from the resourcing team will be in contact once they receive feedback and since then there is no response it’s been two weeks since the interview now. At least should have courtesy to respond even if there is no offer. Would never work for a company who is so irresponsible from the start itself.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked based on my CV and project worked on

AXA

Application

I interviewed at AXA

Interview

relatively easy process, however, the human resources and recruitment could have been more responsive and communicative. The questions were pretty straightforward. Overall, really enjoyed the people I spoke with and happy with the experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA

Application

I interviewed at AXA

Interview

Applied for the role via online job application. Took about 1.5 weeks to hear back and schedule interview. Went to the office and met with 2 people at the company. 1 at a time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (Orlando, FL)

Interview

The interview process takes about a month and they give your a general presentation about the position. There was a phone interview and 3 follow up interviews with several people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA

Application

I interviewed at AXA

Interview

Casual, seemed like they wanted to get to know you as a person and what motivated you rather than an asset which was refreshing compared to other interviews. Would tell others to apply here.

Interview Questions
  • What is a unique experience that you have had that would help you in this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (Lagos)

Interview

It starts with an exam, then 3-4 interview stages. I got an offer, then got another mails hours later, asking me to ignore the first mail. I got a mail the next day stating that I was very qualified and passed the interviews but they wouldn’t be going further. No explanation was given, lol. I wouldn’t advise anyone to apply to their Nigerian offices as the process is purely rigged.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA

Interview

The Human Resources schedules for the first interview with associate(s) or reporting manager(s) of the team you are joining. I believe there are one or two more interviews after this initial one. In the interview, they will ask you questions and you will have the chance to ask questions too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 778 Interviews