AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AXA Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2018

2.6

Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

mainly talk about series 7 and 66 exams and see if you are able to pass them. Also talk about the value of advising people how to invest their money the right way, annuities. The interview was an hour long.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

1. I was introduced by a recruiter.
    2. After a about 2 weeks of emails went out to Jersey City for personality/design test interview on the spot.
    3. After about 8 minutes of talking and being there, I realized this is your typical old school toxic corporate office, I realized how awful the culture is at AXA.
    4. There was absolutely no format for the interview. I had to lead the interview for myself basically.
    5. I was questioned to the bones if I truly designed and published my work. Had to pull up articles online where my work was showcased to prove it.
    6. One person basically stormed out to another meeting. Absolutely unprofessional.
    7. I was asked to improve the visual design of a screen that was printed out on the spot while the interviewer stood there quite.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where is this design now? Was this actually coded?
      2. Take a look at this (random) print out of our product. Here's your marker, here's your chair and table. What would you do to make it "better"? I'll stand here and look at you while you do this.

Side note: One of my questions was: What's your favorite thing about working here? I was basically met with a stuttering dishonest answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

One long behavioral interview. A few technical questions sprinkled in but overall just to see if you will work well with groups and individually. Most of the questions will be first tailored to your resume and then towards what they are looking for in a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Set up for interview via email/phone
    2. Get asked mostly behavioral questions and a resume rundown.
    3. Set up hours (if they liked you)

It's basically just a test to see if you will work well with the others. The position requires minimal technical skills and more understanding of what they are in the business of doing.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Usually one interview with one or two financial advisors in the room. Mostly behavioral, but if you mention your knowledge of finance they may quiz you, so know your stuff! You can really be any major to interview for this position. Talk about any experiences you may have with previous internships and how you can add value to AXA.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about finance, and something current about the financial markets today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were initial conversations over email with the HR recruiter, then there was a phone screening about a week after initial contact, and finally there was a Skype interview. Once the Skype interview took place, I was notified a couple weeks afterward that I got the internship. I was emailed and then called by the HR recruiter to discuss the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What sort of position are you looking for- more client-facing or internal to the organization?   1 Answer
    • What kind of technical proficiency do you have?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for asset management division. Didnt ask me any questions about myself just talked at me about the job. Set up a second interview after that for them to tell me about benefits and pay. Third interview was just the offer.

Interview Questions

• Talked through resume briefly   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Hiring process consist on 2 parts. The first part is an introductory interview. The second part is a technikal interview. The introductory interview based on 2 meetings. The first one is with analyst. It takes 30 minutes. The second one is with with HR. It takes also 30 minutes. Most of questions are about your CV.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I just applied online and within few days I was called for an interview.

I prepared myself to answer a bunch of questions, but to my surprise, I was the only one who asked questions. I was just asked

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

• Performed general office administration task such as filing, scheduling, and data entry
    • Initiated contact and followed up with 50+ personal lines of client leads per week
    • Trained new advisors and interns, organized seven client meetings, and assisted in five presentations.
    • Completed AXA Course School (Life insurance, Retirement, and Investment Products)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.