Abbott Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Abbott Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

2 interviews, 1 with the program management office, the other with a PDP alum
    both ~45 min long
    submitted resumes during the middle of internship
    got interviews scheduled 8/17 to 8/28

Interview Questions

• Why Abbott? What can Abbott do better? What makes you a unique candidate?   Answer Question

Nutrition Internal Sale Interview

Interview

Got an interview two days after I submitted my resume online. It was a 10 minutes HireVue Interview with six questions in total. Each question you get around two minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• Almost all behavioral questions and introduce yourself.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter from HR. Afterwards a phone call was set up with the hiring manager. Finally I had an interview with the team which I had applied for a position on.

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

it was ok, quick, they asked fewer questions than i expected, there were 3 interviewers, they were looking more for interest and excitement towards the business. I did not get the position.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very Quick - Could hardly hear the questions and seemed as if HR was distracted driving or? Never was told what the next steps were after the interview other than they need to fill the 10 positions ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked - Felt like I was just a number for HR to say they did their candidate screenings.   1 Answer

Entry Level Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

Phone Interview - panel style
    Spoke to about 7 team members, they asked mostly behavioral questions
    They were nice and friendly, it was easy going and they didnt really ask a lot about how my past experience can apply to this position

Interview Questions

• "When was a time you messed up"
      "When was a time you didn't know how to solve a problem and what did you do about it"
      "What do you enjoy doing in your free time?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was an interview where they gave you a scenario and you had to respond with what happened, what you did and what your impact was. The interviewer was nice and polite and passionate about being there.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was sent a link to a Hirevue interview that lasted 10 minutes. It was mostly all behavioral questions. I also had to take a survey assessment that asked about my work ethic/personality/opinions, it was followed by some logical and math questions.

Senior Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (Chandler, AZ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter contacted me within 24 hours to schedule a phone screening. Got through the phone screening and scheduled a 45 min interview with the hiring manager. Waited two weeks for a second interview to be scheduled and had to be between two days since the team had conflicting schedules. Had four 45 min interviews with 3 managers and a senior engineer. Had to wait another two weeks for a response.

Interview Questions

• What’s your experience with validations?   Answer Question
    • What chemical analysis tools/methods have you used in the past?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you’ve had in the past that gave you a different outcome.   Answer Question

CRM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Abbott (Nassau, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Took approx 3 weeks. Met with 6 people including fellow coworkers for the position I was applying for. Everyone was so personable. Interviews were more personality based rather than technical.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.