Acadecraft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Acadecraft Interview Questions

Interviews at Acadecraft

2.4

Associate Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acadecraft.

Interview

online test followed by telephonic interview.
     Test was easy including testing language skills and subject knowledge.
    I took 3 hrs to complete. Followed by interview. Questions was not bad but approach to candidates was not enough.

Maths Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acadecraft.

Interview

It was great experience to have a technical interview
    It was normal telephonic interview with technical team leader
    All the questions were asked from the core topics of Mathematics
    It took 15 to 20 minute to finish the interview

SME Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acadecraft (Noida) in July 2020.

Interview

It was good, easy and month. It Took only 2days. After applying I had written test and the other day there was telephonic round and I got the results on the very day

HR-Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acadecraft in May 2020.

Interview

Tell me about yourself and profile in which you have worked
    Positions that you have filled earlier and how soon you can join and they are removing each candidates every month and they are filling positions at the time of salary they are going to remove you.

Content Developer Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadecraft (Jabalpur) in February 2020.

Interview

I got the information about the vacency by NAUKARI.COM. then I send resume on following email. They called me on a perticular date for written and interview .Initially taken written and then technical interview followed by HR interview. Finally got selected . Good support by HR staff.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadecraft (Indore) in January 2020.

Interview

Single Day interview process and result announced on the same day
    interview held in 3 round-
    1- Written exam ( for mechanical core subject numerical and for CS, IT 12th maths)
    the timing was 1hr for this round.
    2- PI round
    3- HR round ( I was selected without this round)

Interview Questions

• For Mech.- Tell me about your self, Endrophy enthalpy, Fav Sub. etc
      For CS IT - Plot graphs of mathematics equations.   Answer Question

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadecraft (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

3 round
    1 Written based on ur expertise
    2. Technical round
    3. Hr round
    Written test was average. Comprises 10 questions of descriptive type.
    Followed by telephonic technical interview
    And then HR round

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were about Principal of Scanning electron microscopy, medelian genetics, DNA   Answer Question

Senior SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acadecraft (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

Microbiology (from Greek μῑκρος, mīkros, "small"; βίος, bios, "life"; and -λογία, -logia) is the study of microorganisms, those being unicellular (single cell), multicellular (cell colony), or acellular (lacking cells).[1][2] Microbiology encompasses numerous sub-disciplines including virology, bacteriology, protistology, mycology, immunology and parasitology.

Eukaryotic microorganisms possess membrane-bound organelles and include fungi and protists, whereas prokaryotic organisms—all of which are microorganisms—are conventionally classified as lacking membrane-bound organelles and include Bacteria and Archaea.[3][4] Microbiologists traditionally relied on culture, staining, and microscopy. However, less than 1% of the microorganisms present in common environments can be cultured in isolation using current means.[5] Microbiologists often rely on molecular biology tools such as DNA sequence based identification, for example the 16S rRNA gene sequence used for bacteria identification.

Interview Questions

• Viruses have been variably classified as organisms,[6] as they have been considered either as very simple microorganisms or very complex molecules. Prions, never considered as microorganisms, have been investigated by virologists, however, as the clinical effects traced to them were originally presumed due to chronic viral infections, and virologists took search—discovering "infectious proteins".

The existence of microorganisms was predicted many centuries before they were first observed, for example by the Jains in India and by Marcus Terentius Varro in ancient Rome. The first recorded microscope observation was of the fruiting bodies of moulds, by Robert Hooke in 1666, but the Jesuit priest Athanasius Kircher was likely the first to see microbes, which he mentioned observing in milk and putrid material in 1658. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek is considered a father of microbiology as he observed and experimented with microscopic organisms in the 1670s, using simple microscopes of his own design. Scientific microbiology developed in the 19th century through the work of Louis Pasteur and in medical microbiology Robert Koch.   Answer Question

SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadecraft (Noida) in August 2019.

Interview

It involved the test followed by a technical round and then finally the HR round. The test mainly consisted of the questions relating to the subject that you applied for as a Subject Matter Expert.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions relating to the subject that you are applying for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acadecraft.

Interview

Interview process was a written test according to the syllabus followed by a face to face interview. Clearing the written test is mandatory for face to face interview. I answered all the questions very politely and in understandable manner.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic from my technical field and few were from my CV.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.