Acclaris Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acclaris

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I interviewed at Acclaris (Calcutta)

Interview

Technical Round1: Basic Java questions, Overriding, String Pool, Servlet, JSP, Rest Services, SQL After clearing round1 Technical Round2: Collections- hashmap implementation, hashcode, hibernate, average programming question, SQL On clearing both rounds Managerial Round they might ask technical questions in this round as well. FInal HR and salary negotiation round Advise - Core Java knowledge should be sound

Interview Questions
  • Core java questions, Java Framework related, SQL, WebServices
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Acclaris (New York, NY)

Interview

The people were polite. There seemed to be an urgency about the role. The training explanation was rather vague as though it was being reworked or something. The offices were nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Acclaris

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Acclaris

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and do not find any competent people in the interview board. The interview board will focus on how to bring you onboard and start torture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acclaris (Calcutta) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was good.Two person were there.Questions asked were very basic and very appropriate according to my experience. Interviewers were good . It took hardly half an hour in the whole process. I don't remember all the questions.Few which I remember are given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Acclaris (Calcutta) in Jan 2017

Interview

1. Basic technical - Basic java concepts, Overloading, Overriding, Abstraction 2. Intense technical - Questions related to J2EE, Difference between comparator and comparable, Thread related questions. 3. Managerial - current responsibilities. They asked about current project i am working in.

Interview Questions
  • Write the implementation of critical section in threads.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acclaris (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Very thorough. Very organized. The interviewers were very knowledgeable. The process was intense but for the position very appropriate. I would highly recommend due to the high level of professionalism.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acclaris (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Long and exhausting. 3 rounds. One with recruiter, then hiring manager, then panel onsite at the Tampa Corporate Office. Little information on how the company ran or the space they played in. More about previous experiences and skills.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral interview questions. "name a time", "when did you", "have you ever" and how you came out.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acclaris (Calcutta) in Nov 2014

Interview

Two round of interview was done. First one was technical. Basic questions asked on Java, SQL, Networking, Oracle, QA. Second part was HR. Salary negotiation was done and joining date was confirmed.

Interview Questions
  • How to build java file? How to run a trigger? What is Quality Gate?

Acclaris

Application

I interviewed at Acclaris

Interview

Firstly called for Face to face technical interview. and all the technical matters are discussed. Then interview by Sr. Management held. Then HR round was conducted. Finally Appointment letter was given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Acclaris (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2014

Interview

Recorded web cam with five (I believe) random questions. Next was a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Lastly were corporate office interviews in Tampa with all the executives of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews