Acxiom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went smoothly. I had to attend four interviews before being offered the position. Most of the interviews were informal, more so conversations than interrogations.
     I was please on how quickly the hiring process went. The Recruiter was very prompt with responses.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical interview questions... Can you tell me about yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Preferred methods of communication? Examples on how you dealt with conflict? Do you work well in a team environment?   Answer Question

15 Jan 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our goal is to provide a great candidate experience and we will utilize your feedback to ensure future processes run smoothly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and they just asked me about my experiences and about myself. Everyone was very nice and pleasant to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell me about this particular job. (they asked about a particular job on my resume)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 42,500 and I wanted closed to 50K. They came back and offered me 45K.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and then was contacted by a recruiter who had me answer a questionnaire/pre-screen asking me to rank my skills in certain areas, provide a sample email to the client, and answer a few questions. I received an offer to interview a couple weeks later and then met with the team and had a group interview with two people asking pretty basic questions about my experience and skills. Two days later I had an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Group interview with 5 people that lasted a little over an hour

Interview Questions

• Questions were about previous experience and interest in the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy - referral from a friend. They get a bonus $1,000.00 to refer, so they happen often.
    The questions were not brain busters - They're looking for personalities and passion rather than someone who is actually qualified - which can be seen as a positive and negative - but there has to be a balance.

Interview Questions

• None. Just be prepared and ask them intelligent questions... they like that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Background check - normal. Drug test - okaaay I suppose to be on the safe side. Credit Check - really?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY (US)) in February 2008.

Interview

The hiring process requires a long interview with the potential managers of the team. You will either meet with each of them on a one to one basis or as a group. Be prepared to show that you are detailed oriented and have good time management skills

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite excel function?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you, before getting an interview, if you are a fit they decided to move forward with interview. Very nice recruiter. When i was interviewed I met not only with one person but six

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an issue with a co-worker?   1 Answer

9 Oct 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to deliver a great candidate experience and utilize feedback like yours to establish consistency and look for ways to improve!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom in August 2012.

Interview

One phone and onsite! Talk to many people some question are good some are bad, god I just want to write 30 words to unblock my self from reading other comments

Software Architect Interview

Interview

Acxiom is going through a transition. They're senior staff is now located in CA and they're ramping hiring here (moving from AR). Lots of positive energy as part of the process. Lots of customers and things to work on.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic engineering questions. One or two coding questions and a large number of design questions. They're moving from old infrastructure (Oracle) to newer technologies and are still figuring out what makes sense.   Answer Question

Hiring manager was not good fit.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Cape Coral, FL (US)).

Interview

Phone and in person interviews with multiple people. Interviews with several layers of employees and management. Phone was first and then a multiple week wait (with follow ups) before invited in to the office. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Willing to expand your role?   1 Answer

14 Dec 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback is important in helping us maintain positive interviewing practices as well as improve our process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.