Acxiom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Acxiom

2.7

Technical Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)).

Interview

The first portion of the interview was a video panel interview with four people. Second interview was conducted the following week as a in-person interview with six people. Two members will be the same ( team manager and leader), the remaining will be members from the team. Both interviews were mainly going over my skills, typical situational questions, and why I wanted to be there.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you dealt with a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

Three phone interviews with a space of three weeks. The first interview was very short and non-technical. Second interview they asked technical details about experiences and projects listed on my resume. The third interview was very similar to the second one but with a different team.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face when doing a project? (A project listed on your resume)   Answer Question

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

unprofessional and hesitating to pay fair

I was emailed a detailed questionnaire asking my skill set, reason for applying, related skills to this job and salary requirement.

I quoted 4% rise in my current salary (which was 15% below the market salary)and sent an email, later i knew from glass door that they pay way less and make you work 24/7

after 2 months they emailed they hired other candidate and they just wanna pay less and make you work way more than that

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

First was a phone screen and then passed on to an in person interview. Was a group interview in which I met with 3 senior members at once. They each asked questions one after the other.

Interview Questions

Acxiom Response

22 May 2019 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are always striving to deliver an excellent candidate experience and your feedback allows us to continuously evaluate and improve our processes.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Group interview consisting of 4 members of team: 1 Senior Architect, 1 Team Leader, and 2 Solution Analysts. Interview was 1 hour long, first 5-10 minutes I was given a basic overview of all operations throughout the company and then the operations consisting within the Solutions team. Majority of interview was answering standard questions, then the last 5-10 minutes I was given the opportunity to ask any/all of the interviewers my own questions. Very professional yet relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a time either during school or a previous job when you had to explain a concept or idea that you understood well in terms that the person you were explaining to would understand? If so, can you give us an example of a situation and how you approached it?   1 Answer
    • What would you say is your greatest strength? And also what is a weakness that you are aware of or have recently become aware of through school or work that you are currently working on?   1 Answer
    • Why choose to apply here for a job on the Solutions team?   1 Answer

16 Jul 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your interview experience! Your feedback allows us to continuously monitor our processes to identify effective strategies and opportunities for improvement.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted with 3 people in a meeting room on the Conway campus. They were very friendly. There never was a programming question despite my preparation for it. Most questions were very generic interview questions (what is your greatest strength/weakness?). Never received a call back and after around 2/3 weeks of waiting I called and was told I wasn't accepted. I was hired in a different position from a different interview later that month.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem in a group and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

23 Oct 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Associate Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview took about an hour. Started with an opening about who you are and background topics. Asked about my current job and it's responsibilities to understand my current skill set. Gave a description of what I'd be doing there and asked what type of work environment I thrive in (static or dynamic). It was pretty laid back and felt more conversational, which took away much of my nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

16 Jul 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback allows us to evaluate our practices to ensure that we are delivering an excellent candidate experience as well as seizing opportunities for improvement.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom (Remote, OR (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR recruiter and they scheduled an initial video interview with the hiring managers. After receiving notification that I had moved on to the next level, the HR recruiter scheduled a video interview with the supporting teams. I was notified by HR that I had one final interview with the Director over the Service Delivery team. The interviewing process was completed within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation with a difficult client.   Answer Question

30 Apr 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us! Your feedback allows us to monitor and improve our interview process to ensure we are delivering an awesome candidate experience!

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)).

Interview

The Interview took place in a nice conference room with four team members. They were all very nice and one person asked all of the questions while the others took notes and observed. It went over well and I got a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Acxiom Response

15 Jan 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your insight is valuable in ensuring that we continue to provide a great candidate experience!

Campaign Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Pre-screening by a company recruiter followed by an in-person panel interview with hiring manager and other team members. They asked me to go over my resume and describe my experiences. They then followed up with several scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you've faced, and how did you remedy them? What methods best help you to learn new things?   Answer Question

15 Jan 2018 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your interview experience with us! We strive to provide an awesome candidate experience and use your feedback to ensure we are on the right track.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.