Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Application

I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Interview

A two to three hours practical test on creating an advert using any comfortable software you know. Once short listed, a personal interview will be taken. And finally on the salary negotiation process with the HR team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ambition?
    Answer Question

Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Application

I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

Interview

Tell Me About Yourself. How Did You Hear About This Position? Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job? Why Should We Hire You? What Are Your Greatest Strengths? What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?

Interview Questions
  • yguwkfhwkjhfwkljhfwkjwfbksjfkSAJFNKS,JAhfbsjf hwfkwhfkshfkgfkhgf hjfkjgfbkwjwfbwkjhbwf HJFJKHKFJBFKJ Ausgeruhflsuuhfaksbcwhjs ahdgfuwkgkjasdfugwb wgywbwblkackHDWGUYS CKHSDSGUWLQIUGFI76REN IDSGYWD HYWYTQSUIYF QLIASQFSD HWIYWQGWHBWOYIFM HWFBWQGEGFWU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in Dec 2019

Interview

Resume shortlisting. Two rounds of Telephonic interview. Basic interview questions like tell me about yourself, Why should we hire you, are your ready to relocate.How do you commute from your place.Are you ready to work in rotational shifts, Very friendly approach while discussing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chandigarh)

Interview

My Interview held yesterday its was my first interview It was really amazing experience . I love the way they took the interview the way was unique . They are very friendly and supportive . Thank you for this wonderful experience. I’ll love to work with you .

Interview Questions
  • There was not any particular question They was very friendly

Application

Interview

consisted of two written rounds. first round - consisted of common questions for all candidates in a booklet ( with programming/quants/aptitude ) sections second round - coding round given two problems we had to write code for the implemented solutions.

Interview Questions
  • mostly based on what we have answered in previous rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in Aug 2019

Interview

They Took long process of interview their is no proper set up for interview it consumes all of us time, My interview took up-to 5 hours, Finally they didn't shortlist me because my salary package was up-to their level at least they can mention certain amount in description my whole day is simply wasted, because am holding 2 years of experience but they still considered me as a fresher

Interview Questions
  • I took personal interview and creative test to check my creative knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bangalore) in Jun 2019

Interview

Okayish! Took whole day for the process, had to wait whole day for that! They have 3-4 rounds in the process. Practical interview with the timings, face to face interview, one more interview with the main head and next will be the hr round discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Many things all related to graphic design and the practical we did

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview has totally 4 rounds.. 1. Assessment 2.technical hr 3.Hr 4.manager In assessment they will ask us to recreate flyers or brochure and in technical hr they will ask questions in photoshop,illustrator and In design.3rd round will be normal HR round they will explain about the shift princess and other detail. Final round is manager

Interview Questions
  • Basic things about photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was a four rounds of interview process 1). In 1st round we will have screening 2). In 2nd round we will have technical discussion. 3). 3rd round we will have technical round to check coding skills 4). Project manager round with CTO . 5). Hr round

Interview Questions
  • It's regarding the work flow about currently any project we worked on

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Coimbatore) in Aug 2017

Interview

1. 1hr test-c programming and quants 2.3interview rounds- ~2 technical rounds ~1 HR round

Interview Questions
  • basic questions from what i had written in my resume and few problem solving questions( basic), projects i had done
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews