Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chandigarh).

Interview

My Interview held yesterday its was my first interview It was really amazing experience . I love the way they took the interview the way was unique . They are very friendly and supportive . Thank you for this wonderful experience. I’ll love to work with you .

Interview Questions

• There was not any particular question They was very friendly   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited.

Interview

consisted of two written rounds.
    first round - consisted of common questions for all candidates in a booklet ( with programming/quants/aptitude ) sections

second round - coding round
    given two problems we had to write code for the implemented solutions.

Interview Questions

• mostly based on what we have answered in previous rounds.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

They Took long process of interview their is no proper set up for interview it consumes all of us time, My interview took up-to 5 hours, Finally they didn't shortlist me because my salary package was up-to their level at least they can mention certain amount in description my whole day is simply wasted, because am holding 2 years of experience but they still considered me as a fresher

Interview Questions

• I took personal interview and creative test to check my creative knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview has totally 4 rounds..
    1. Assessment
    2.technical hr
    3.Hr
    4.manager
    In assessment they will ask us to recreate flyers or brochure and in technical hr they will ask questions in photoshop,illustrator and In design.3rd round will be normal HR round they will explain about the shift princess and other detail. Final round is manager

Interview Questions

• Basic things about photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.   1 Answer

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a four rounds of interview process
    1). In 1st round we will have screening
    2). In 2nd round we will have technical discussion.
    3). 3rd round we will have technical round to check coding skills
    4). Project manager round with CTO .
    5). Hr round

Interview Questions

• It's regarding the work flow about currently any project we worked on   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Coimbatore) in August 2017.

Interview

1. 1hr test-c programming and quants
    2.3interview rounds- ~2 technical rounds
                                                   ~1 HR round

Interview Questions

• basic questions from what i had written in my resume and few problem solving questions( basic), projects i had done   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited in June 2017.

Interview

Practical Test, Followed by Technical interview, Manager Interview and Salary negotiation by HR(who are very good at negotiating the minimum salary).

Technical interview is not tough if you have prepared for it. Few questions might include clipping path in photoshop, stylesheet in Indesign, pen tool in Illustrator, preflight, print related questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your perspective of the design you did? Purpose of the ad that you designed and technical questions.   1 Answer

Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Chennai) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through agency. It took 2weeks to process.
    1st round is to automate their web application using selenium with excel data handling. It was little difficult application
    2nd round with manager. just an conversion why are you jumping , CTC etc
    3rd spot assignment to enhance 1st assignment..
    No offer due to my demanded CTC.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

There were three round of interview first was technical .. 2nd was telephonic and third HR round...in first round they gave us 2 assignments in that we have to create ad from the client's website. in 2nd round they asked some questions related to your Photoshop or illustrator's skills. and third round was for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your company?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ad2Pro Media Solutions Private Limited (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First round will be written, second technical round where you can except coding part activities and some data structure and algorithms question. Third round all project related and experience related question.

Interview Questions

• They had asked project related scenario question.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.