Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Feb 2019

2.3

Sort:

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Glendale, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Great. Over the phone. The recruiter was very personable and professional.We talked about the client and she sent me some skills tests. After I took them, she responded very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for a new position.   4 Answers

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by an on site interview with the client they were hiring for. Applied to job posting on their website without knowing who the client was, but was told when the recruiter contacted me for the initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Why are you moving to Austin? What techniques do you know?   Answer Question

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankenmuth, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Frankenmuth, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was simple and quick. First was a phone interview with Adecco, then paperwork over email, and then in-person interview with hiring company. All done within a couple weeks.

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is accepting a date and time for a one on one interview with a manager from Roche before being contacted by an Adecco recruiter.The Adecco recruiter is who is responsible for contacting the management team of Roche for their feedback about the interview. Depending on what the feedback is may intel if they will hire you.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed the first time at the recruiters office and the second time at Adecco itself. Neither interview was with the original person I was scheduled with, but the first went very well and wanted me to interview at Adecco the next day. The facilities were nice and the interview questions were typical. From there the process took a long time, I was told by my recruiter they were sending an offer letter 2 weeks later they were still finalizing everything.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Princeton, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone and face to face interview. First interview was a phone screening with a recruiter. Second interview was one on one at the office. Process took three days to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your real experience that relates to this role?   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Everything is done online. After they ask you to set an appointment with a Adecco staff. Take a drug test & asked what shift you’ll like to work .

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Extremely short and almost nonexistent. Easy to be hired because they constantly hire new inexperienced employees due to constant firings/layoffs and due to high numbers employees quitting. Since most employees constantly quit within 3 months, this should tell you how enjoyable the position will be. Interview is easy though as long as you have a pulse

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was average. It was down to earth but professional. The interviewer wanted to know about my working knowledge and background. They wanted to know the what skills you bring to the table ie computer skills and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your day to day in your last job? The interviewer wanted to know your working knowledge and skills to ensure you are fit for the assignment.

Do you have suggestions to make the job better? They wanted to see if I have good ideas to bring to the table so the collection process is achieved.   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Melville, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interviewer, told me able the company and asked me questions regarding my past work experience. Told me the roles of the job and roles and future direction of the company. Overall I had a good experience and leaving the interview I did really want to work here, the office is very nice, actually looks like its from a movie and I believe the company would be interesting to work for

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weakness and how the effected your previous position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.