Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adecco Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

30-minute phone interview. Explained what Adecco does and the position that was available. The recruiter was working from home so there were interruptions. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a recruiter? How would you go about searching for candidates?   Answer Question

contact tracer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied and they contacted me two(2) days later. The actually interview was about 15mins but the paperwork/verification takes quite some time. All in all it was a good process and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you are a good fit for this particular company/assignment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adecco in April 2020.

Interview

It was an online interview. It was not too formal but still not casual, they were nice and informative. The interview difficulty was not out of the ordinary and they were even understanding of mistakes if they were small

Change Lead Interview

Interview

Efficient process with minimal number of interviews with the key stakeholders. Timely and to the point. Confirmed the job description and the culture of the company. The administrative staff was easy to work with in the scheduling process.

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Received an initial email then call from recruiter. She was super nice and very enthusiastic. We had a great conversation. A second interview was quickly arranged. That went very well. The entire experience was solid. My questions were quickly answered by recruiter. If she didn't know, she got back to me as soon as she had an answer. Paperwork was easy to process. Very efficient. I also received a nice email from my recruiter the Friday before I started. Nice touch. It was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background and experience. I researched the company and their site before the interview, so I had questions too. As you should for any interview.   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

2 forms i.d
    Complete computer application
    Took drug screen
    Got the job with instructions asked what shift had great communication berry friendly environment was told the dress code what is expected of you what time to be there and was very descriptive about the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Document Scanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Lebanon, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was great. In and out in 40 min hired! Interviewer was easy to talk to. She explained each step clearly. She let me choose position and schedule. Shes awesome

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

The interviewer was personable and made me feel very comfortable and confident. Interview and hiring took place remotely on the telephone. Interview questions were basic. The position was explained in detail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult time with a patient?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I was contacted via linkedin and interviewed the following week. The recruiter was confused as to the time we were to discuss the position. Upon discussion, I came to the conclusion that the compensation wasn't there and declined to interview.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Wichita, KS (US)).

Interview

The interview process had three steps. First one was HR type interview when the recruiter asked some general questions. The second step was with the hiring manager of the client company, and the third step was the job offer proposal.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience about production process or manufacturing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.