Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adecco Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Evansville, IN (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

The people were great from the get go. I really appreciate the opportunity to work part-time and have a company that works with my schedule of my main employeer so well.

Contract Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adecco (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I met 2 of Adecco’s representatives at a job fair with a local college. We talked about a position they needed to fill for a local manufacturer and I gave them my resume at the job fair. I received a follow-up email three days later. There was a phone interview with another Adecco employee, then a second interview at the Adecco office near me. They arranged for me to interview with their client for a position. The client company took several weeks to make a decision and the Adecco group was patient, empathetic and encouraging when I would call or email to check on the status of the job. Finally, I was selected to fill the job by their client! The Adecco recruiters were almost excited as I was when the decision was finally made by the client!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that did not go as planned. What was your reaction and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Contract Recruiter Interview

Interview

Horrible process and never heard back from the recruiter after being submitted for a role. I’ll never work with them again. Not a huge fan of the staffing industry especially when it comes to lack of communication. Even RHI is better.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Glendale, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Great. Over the phone. The recruiter was very personable and professional.We talked about the client and she sent me some skills tests. After I took them, she responded very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for a new position.   10 Answers

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Beaverton, OR (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

Quick and easy. Was placed in a contract role at Nike as Design Recruiter.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

There's not much of an interview to speak of - the focus is on getting all the "employee" paperwork written up, and performing an "in-house" drug test (oral swab) to make sure you're not a "junkie" (a little less humiliating than providing a urine sample, I suppose). Usually, you won't be there interviewing unless the agency has a high probability of placing you on an assignment that is in the offing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - the rate and contract length were non-negotiable (i.e. "Take it or leave it.")

Contractor Interview

Interview

Pretty standard review

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

Interview

Applied through a friend who was a recruiter, had a couple of initial email conversations and then phone interviews, went to the site in person and met with a few members of the team and then one more phone call after on sites.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process .

Interview Questions

• if you have conflict with a co-worker , what will you do   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Chelmsford, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial interview, several forms to fill out, and a drug test. Interview took like 5 minutes; overall a really easy process though I was recommended through a friend. If they need a job filled and you fit the bill, they WILL hire you.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't a very detailed interview. I don't think they even asked me why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, its a company that hires you specifically to hire you out to another company looking for an employee. They will definitely get your back when recommending you to someone else, though.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.