Aegis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 250 of over 250 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Aegis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis

Interview

Still awaiting for results Its easy to moderate interview with 3 Rounds good experience Good Process Nice to attend the interview enjoyed during the process It was for Work From Home

Interview Questions
  • Name? Education background What are skills
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis (Calcutta)

Interview

HR interview , chat round will also be done where your typing speed should be measured , if you have 30 word per minute then its good chance to clear that round . then versant round where you will be tested how quick you can catch a voice and answer that . you have to write what you just listened. then final Client round and you are hired

Interview Questions
  • tell me something about yourself , why do you want to join BPO
1 person found this interview helpful

Aegis

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aegis in Apr 2021

Interview

hr round where maNY questions were asked client round about my career objective off round about my further sign of bonds and finally the documentation round where my documents and other proof was being askeed

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself,strenght weakness,and goals and my hobbies and why they want to hire me

Aegis

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aegis

Interview

Not good and not professional environment is so bad while hiring. Don't ever try to go for the interview. Recruiting area is smaller than a single room. The room was looking like a fish market as everyone was standing as sitting arrangements are not there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aegis

Application

I interviewed at Aegis

Interview

not bad. went well. basic questions to test your communication skills. about yourself, career goals, etc., 1st round is group discussion. after that a personal interview. thats all. not very difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aegis

Application

I interviewed at Aegis

Interview

3 rounds. First they ask if you have computer and internet connection to work from home. Then next round is typing test you need more than 20 wpm. 3rd round is Versant round where you have to download Versant app and give speech test on it. Tomorrow is telephonic round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aegis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegis

Interview

Great experience and overall positive throughout the process. Thorough and in-depth interview to seek qualified professionals. Timely follow up through the entire process. Each member I interacted with was a true security professional and their experience was evident. Top notch through and through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aegis (Lucknow) in Feb 2021

Interview

All of the following was possible due to a recruitment agency. HR Round Typing Test Aptitude Test Versant Call Interview This was all done in a day, and it was to assess the ability to communicate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was good, but the interviewer was really strict. I got selected for the first three rounds and couldn't clear the final round. Overall had a great experience. It was good, but the interviewer was really strict. I got selected for the first three rounds and couldn't clear the final round. Overall had a great experience. It was good, but the interviewer was really strict. I got selected for the first three rounds and couldn't clear the final round. Overall had a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aegis (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Nov 2020

Interview

It is pretty easy for english speaking people. All they need is a bit of english with correct pronounciation. they generally have two rounds of interview. Clearing it, they'll offer job on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 250 Interviews