Aer Lingus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aer Lingus Interview Questions

Interviews at Aer Lingus

2.9

Reservation Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Jericho, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Group interview. About 5 other candidates. Small computer based skills test. I didn’t do very well on the test but it didn’t seem to matter. I believe everyone in the group interview was hired but a number dropped out during training (including myself).

Interview Questions

• How you interact with people.   1 Answer

Remote Reservations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

group interview, then individual - description of role need to be flexible math test timed super friendly staff - great benefits for part time employee working from home - union very flexible hours and fun

Interview Questions

• describe a situation that was negative and you turned into a postive   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2019.

Interview

first online form takes about one hour to fill . next online interview with vidio intervew, that was done on that day, very little time to pepair. a lot of 3 types of anerans

Interview Questions

• name one time you excelled in customer service.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

It was a lengthy process that took about 5 months from the day I applied to the day I was offered the job. They are very thorough in the selection process for cabin crew.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aer Lingus?   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Cork (Ireland)) in March 2019.

Interview

Took 2 weeks on application to interview process. Got a feedback 2 months later from the interview. Interviewers were very nice and gave me warm greeting. The interview ran 20-30 minutes with general questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a job with shift work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your best service that you've offered   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was fine. Made feel really welcome and everybody was friendly. You went in gave all documents required over to them then you were brought to the training center to do reach and height test. After that, you were then brought upstairs where you had to wait to be brought to your interview. The interview itself was about 10/15 mins, general enough questions. After being in contact with a few who were at the interview, we were all told it would be about 2-3 before we heard if we were successful or not. Fast forward 3 months without any contact what so ever we all got a email that said we were unsuccessful which came at the same time news articles emerged that their new fleet of planes were not coming. The lack of communication was the only negative thing, but the interview itself was a really nice experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

Video link ..basically talking about yourself and what you could bring to the company.About your current situation,what you like as a hobby,.this was at 4 interviews .2 on 1. This time it was video link to no avail.

Interview Questions

• Mixture of questions plus online test.   1 Answer
    • What i could bring to the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got an email invitation to the online assessment and video interview after 3 weeks. The video interview was a bit difficult as you could only record once. Was my first time doing a video interview and would appreciated if they give you at least 2 chances to answer. After that you are supposed to received an email or call inviting you to the AD but didn't got one yet so I suppose they didn't like my video or tests.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin crew? 3 thing that wold make you a good cabin crew? Are you a good communicator?   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

Very pleasant. Very nice people at the panel of people. I was told who I was meeting in advance. The process was slow, but I'm told that is normal.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by face to face with HR and Engineering in Head offices. Very pleasant experience that was majority competency based. Found out within a week that I had been successful. An opportunity provided at the end for any questions I had about the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.