Aer Lingus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aer Lingus Interview Questions

Interviews at Aer Lingus

2.8

Reservation Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Jericho, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Group interview. About 5 other candidates. Small computer based skills test. I didn’t do very well on the test but it didn’t seem to matter. I believe everyone in the group interview was hired but a number dropped out during training (including myself).

Interview Questions

• How you interact with people.   1 Answer

Remote Reservations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

group interview, then individual - description of role need to be flexible math test timed super friendly staff - great benefits for part time employee working from home - union very flexible hours and fun

Interview Questions

• describe a situation that was negative and you turned into a postive   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

Very pleasant. Very nice people at the panel of people. I was told who I was meeting in advance. The process was slow, but I'm told that is normal.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

Video link ..basically talking about yourself and what you could bring to the company.About your current situation,what you like as a hobby,.this was at 4 interviews .2 on 1. This time it was video link to no avail.

Interview Questions

• Mixture of questions plus online test.   1 Answer
    • What i could bring to the company.   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got an email invitation to the online assessment and video interview after 3 weeks. The video interview was a bit difficult as you could only record once. Was my first time doing a video interview and would appreciated if they give you at least 2 chances to answer. After that you are supposed to received an email or call inviting you to the AD but didn't got one yet so I suppose they didn't like my video or tests.

Interview Questions

• Why Cabin crew? 3 thing that wold make you a good cabin crew? Are you a good communicator?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

It was a lengthy process that took about 5 months from the day I applied to the day I was offered the job. They are very thorough in the selection process for cabin crew.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aer Lingus.

Interview

video interview

Questions similar to this.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions like why do I want to work for Aer lingus? What skills can I bring to Cabin Crew? What skills do I think would involve a normal day as a cabin crew member? Why do I want to be cabin crew?

Questions similar to this.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2011.

Interview

One to two person interview. Called for medical on passing this stage. Basic Questions with an emphasis on your appearance and manner. General interview questions ref working as part of a team and shift work, customer service is very important.

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time when you showed good customer service   Answer Question

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Two interview rounds were completed with HR asking general interview type questions. These related to my qualifications, practical work experience, personality, reasons for applying for the role, examples of how I handled stressful situations, difficult customers, what additional benefits could I bring to the department and how would I fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what move character you admire most?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated over the salary off and was successfully secured a small increase on the original offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aer Lingus (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2012.

Interview

Was an informal interview by the chief of the department in a pub, in a customer conference.
    After that interview, we had a very hard negotiation with the HR staff to set up the final salary

Interview Questions

• The most diffucult for me, was that I should judge the person in charge of the software I was supposed to take care of.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it long and hard. It took about two months to finish

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.