Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Air Liquide Interview Questions

Interviews at Air Liquide

2.7

Interview

Short phone calls or Skype meetings to assess mechanical accumen. Usually with direct supervisor and the team you will be assisting. I had two interviews both over phone and received an offer in about two weeks from first contact.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are problem solving and knowledge base required.   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

I got an interview request the day after my campus career fair. Definitely a quick turnaround, but the questions they asked were pretty simple and they left some time afterward for questions. Overall, a very positive experience.

Electrical Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

First phone screening. Nothing hard, but be prepared. Take a month for them to get back to me.Then an virtual interview with technical people where you would be working with.

ALLEX Program Participant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide in October 2020.

Interview

Skype interview post career fair. I got an email saying I had been selected for an interview and to apply on the school career portal to select and interview time. Once that was done I also had to email my resuem to the head recruiter. THey sent me a microsoft team invite. The interview was approx 20 minutes with time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions like strengths, weaknesses, a time when you needed to solve a problem   1 Answer

ALLEX Program Participant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Because of COVID-19 all interviews were virtual. I had two rounds, the first one was a 1 on 1 and the second one was a round robin. All questions were of the star format.

Interview Questions

• Tall me about a time you had to stray out of your area of extpertise in order to accomplish your task?   Answer Question

Category Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted 3 weeks after I applied online. First video interview with a hiring manager went well, then another interview with another manager went well. Then silence and multiple follow ups and after 2 weeks of silence the recruiter said another candidate was chosen. Yet they publish the same opening on their web site again 3rd time. I think they are just resume collectors.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide in June 2020.

Interview

HR phone screen first, followed by individual one hour interview with hiring manager and 2 senior team members. First 2 interviews were good, not so great experience with 3rd interviewer as he didn't seem interested. Afterwards, i was told i wasn't selected to move forward.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Short, concise, and to the point. General and behavioral interview questions and process questions related to my specific position. They looked for knowledge and team compatibility. Three-member of the group interviewed me, all friendly and professional.

Global Environmental Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Branchburg, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first was a phone screen, a week later was a phone interview 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and two weeks later was a factory tour followed by a panel interview in person with the hiring managers, other engineers and the VP. Everyone was very professional and the HR and hiring managers were all very good on their jobs. The VP though seemed disinterested in the interview from the very start and barely looked at my resume, and wanted to end the interview after three mundane questions.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Was interviewed for a technical position by someone in HR. It is difficult to give non technical answers to questions about past engineering experience. Most companies have a technical person in the room along with HR, but not with Air Liquide.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that a team was moving in a direction you didn't like and what did you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.