Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Air Liquide Interview Questions

Interviews at Air Liquide

2.6

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Short, concise, and to the point. General and behavioral interview questions and process questions related to my specific position. They looked for knowledge and team compatibility. Three-member of the group interviewed me, all friendly and professional.

Global Environmental Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Branchburg, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first was a phone screen, a week later was a phone interview 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and two weeks later was a factory tour followed by a panel interview in person with the hiring managers, other engineers and the VP. Everyone was very professional and the HR and hiring managers were all very good on their jobs. The VP though seemed disinterested in the interview from the very start and barely looked at my resume, and wanted to end the interview after three mundane questions.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Was interviewed for a technical position by someone in HR. It is difficult to give non technical answers to questions about past engineering experience. Most companies have a technical person in the room along with HR, but not with Air Liquide.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that a team was moving in a direction you didn't like and what did you do?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I was emailed a few weeks after attending my university's career fair. They informed me to complete an online video recorded interview. It asked about 5 questions, and they were mostly behavioral. They gave 30 seconds before each question to come up with a response.

ALLEX Program - Base Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Long interview process. I flew down Monday night, Tuesday there was a tour of the facility and Wednesday was the interview. There were four interviews total for an hour each with a different interviewer and each interviewer asked approximately 7 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem that did not have a clear answer? What did you do?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Easy process, simple questions, phone screen followed by onsite interview, 2 rounds of interviews with managers, area specialist and program manager. Got offer in 2 weeks following onsite interview.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Over all it's very relaxed, the questions are quite simple but to the point. They were really engaging and interested in my background. The questions they asked were really about the quality of work, safety and it's importance in the workplace. Ethical business practices etc.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Screen from HR and then Recruiter set up phone interview with Hiring Manager. After hiring manager, then another interview with VP. VP didn't seem interested in doing an interview at all. Seems they were just interviewing just for the sake of it. Looked like they already had an internal candidate for the position and were just wasting my time. No feedback yet and I doubt i'll get one. Job posting already removed. Why waste candidates time doing 2 interviews if they don't have a chance.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Branchburg, NJ (US)).

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews with them . First call was with a senior HR recruiter , he was 10 minutes late for the call . He asked basic questions from my resume and some behavioral questions. Seemed professional and experienced
    2nd call was with the hiring manager, he was 30 minutes late which was absurd . He asked pretty much the same questions the recruiter asked and mentioned that the on site interview would be all day (8hrs) and I have to present a project I worked on .
    3rd call was with a senior engineer. He was only 5 minutes late . He was very detailed oriented and technical and I think he actually looked at my resume and knew what I worked on .

All emphasized the importance of safety and most of the questions were about my history with safety and how I incorporated it into my work.

It has been 2 weeks since the last call . I didn't hear back from them and was probably going to decline the full day interview.
    I've interviewed with 2 companies since then and received an offer

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The entire process took about a month. I applied and two weeks later received a call from the recruiter for a phone interview. A week later I completed a panel interview that took about 4 hours. Depending on the position you may have an additional interview or step. I was offered the position and my background check and drug screen were last. The interviews were actually very laid back. I was quite at ease every single interview. The questions were not out of the ordinary and mostly about your experience and how it would benefit the company. The HR team is awesome!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.