Allahabad Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Allahabad Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Allahabad Bank

3.1

Specialist Officer-civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank.

Interview

There will be document verification followed by interview which combinedly takes half a day. No need to prepare indepth, as the interview was more theoretical questions based. rate estimation, construction technology areas should me focussed more.

Interview Questions

• What is fineness modulus and its range for coarse aggregates?   Answer Question
    • different types of paints and what type of paint we will use for steel tanks?   Answer Question
    • what is bulking of sand?   Answer Question
    • general questions like last three prime ministers of india   Answer Question

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Kolkata) in June 2018.

Interview

I was previously working as scale 1 officer in our Allahabad bank then I got promoted to manager ( scale 2) after internal exam and interview. In interview they test our passion to work with banking knowledge and patience and skills and experience in works and knowledge about works.

Interview Questions

• About banking and current affairs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Kolkata).

Interview

Pretty streamlined...Systematic. First applied for the post, underwent written IQ test, then interview. Full process took 4 months. Interview consisted of a panel of six members led by a GM of the bank. Each interview was of min 15 min

Interview Questions

• 1. Reasons for joining banking
      2. What other industries in consideration
      3. Technical questions like CRR, repo and reverse repo
      4. Openness to work at remote village locations
      5. Interests - Cricket- What is mankaded?
      6. Problem solving scenario discussion involving customer satisfaction   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

qualified the written test and was called for interview. Interviewed at Kolkata head office . Firstly all our documents were verified that process took around 3 and half hours . Interview lasted for around 10-12 mins.

Interview Questions

• was asked very basic level questions related to civil engineering. RCC ,Timber structure , concrete technology and its various construction equipments . Some Current affairs question too was asked.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Kolkata) in January 2014.

Interview

Tell me about yourself? ...
    Why are you interested in this job? ...
    What would you say are your greatest strengths? ...
    What do you think are your biggest weaknesses? ...
    Where do you see yourself in five years?

Marketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Kolkata) in April 2013.

Interview

Campus selections...about 14 people applied..wanted people from different backgrounds..had an aptitude test, then a group discussion and an interview with their selection panel.
    they did a background check, document verification etc. received the joining details after 4 months of getting the offer letter. A very sad company to work in.

Interview Questions

• What is Repo Rate? Why Allahabad Bank? Why banking industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

Common written exam followed by panel interview and documents verification. Interview was difficult and took almost 20 minutes . Panel had four members from different banks . Body language speaking skills and dressing are important aspects

Interview Questions

• Current affairs and general banking   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotitations

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

Entrance exams for Probationary Officers and Specialists oficers followed by Interview.

Interview Questions

• Recent Economic Policies, General Knowledge, RBI Regulations and Sports   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no scope for negotiation in PSU Banks, the benefits are defined as per IBA guidelines.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank (Lucknow) in June 2012.

Interview

Promotions through written test on merit basis followed by personal interview as per promotion policy of the Bank before the interview board,Annual appraisal of the candidate is also needed for last 3/5 years.

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allahabad Bank in April 2012.

Interview

Positive experience...

Interview Questions

• Can a loss making company issue dividend?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.