Allsec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Allsec Interview Questions

Interviews at Allsec

2.3

Bpo Non Voice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied through a consultancy. It take one full day.1st round they will discuss about salary and other company rules. If you are okay with it. You can go for essay writing and English grammar test. If passed next process is hr round. Totaly an easy interview. But They aren't provide any cab facility. If we want job,then we have to relocate in the nearby places is must.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st round will be group discussion-easy
    2nd round will be Manager round, they just expect good communication skills and very frank of the role and salary they provide you if you join.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was pleasant an smooth. First there was general questions by managers, then group discussion. Later there was HR interview. All in 1 day. Process was real quick and smooth.

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

It takes full day for interview i went at morning 10am and around 6:30pm they have concluded results. There were 3 rounds conducted (HR, online test( 3types)), Manager round.

Interview Questions

• Looking for good English without grammatical mistakes, online test ( Grammar, aptitude, technical)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

I attended for .NET.
    Interview consists of 1 round.
    Technical - C# .NET, MVC & MS SQL.
    After tech round, they said that you will have to work on older technologies like vb.net etc.... for their legacy application.
    Interview process was not up to the mark. Then after 10 days HR called & said you are shortlisted and sent offer letter.

Native Italian and Spanish Speakers Collection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allsec (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2019.

Interview

This review, more than about the hiring process itself, is more about the company's lack of consistency, so potential applicants can be aware:
    First be aware of the inherent difficulty in filling a position that requires a fluent Spanish-English-Italian speaker in a place like Manila. That degree of difficulty did not stop the company from doing the following: After applying conveniently and going through various interviews and job assessments (which I passed satisfactory) during a never-ending 6 hours session I got to have an interview with a high charge and on the next day a phone call with a high manager. That was on Wednesday. Next day they wanted to move forward already, they looked very willing to take me, and so they pressured me to give them an answer by Saturday the latest (just in two days). I informed them that I needed to think about it a little bit more. On next Monday morning I asked them for a job offer or some sort of document specifying the conditions so I could take a decision soon. They replied saying they had to process other applicant's before making me an offer, so they would inform me by next Friday. Of course, I wondered why so much rushing before. Then I never heard back from them, apparently they told my recruiters they did not want to wait for my working visa to be processed since they needed to fill the position immediately, something they never mentioned before, by the way, nor they used it as an obstacle or warned me about it even when I made it clear I needed a working visa. One month later, more or less, I have learnt that they are still looking for candidates to fill that position. But they never contacted or updated me again.

Multilingual Italian/Spanish Online Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allsec (Taguig (Philippines)) in August 2019.

Interview

I contacted the company through a job recruiter. They arranged the interview pretty fast. Once there all the process took several hours, probably from 7 to 11 PM, half of it was about waiting for some people to be available to interview me. I did various assessments, and was interviewed twice, second time by a team leader, and one day after, it was on Thursday, got a call from an even higher manager. They rushed me quite a lot since then I can say, urging me to tell them if I was OK with all their conditions by Saturday. I asked them to have a little bit more of time, and on next Monday I was asking them to refer to me their conditions in detail so I could decide about it. Then they de-estimated me, saying they had to interview more candidates before talking about it and that I would have to wait until the following Friday to get an update. Then they never ever replied to me again, not even once, even though I had made it quite far into the hiring process, they seemed to be quite interested, and it was a position not very easy to fill in Manila, until the point I positively knew almost two months later they were still looking for candidates for that very same role.

Interview Questions

• Career, background, language assessments, reasons for coming to Philippines.   Answer Question

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (New Delhi).

Interview

It's 2 round interview easy to crack ...ask u tell me about yourself and so much of journal question easy to crack . Ur work experience and sell me the pen

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

I gone for interview and they asked what process you come for and asked about you have any reference by HR and I I won't and they take me to the interview and asked me to come after 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• They asked me to frame a sentence and I frame and they said to develop more skill   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai) in May 2019.

Interview

I went for. Net developer it was good.. had a technical written and technical face to face followed by HR.. And the salary package offered was 2.3 per anum the company was good the HR was supporive

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.