Allstate India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Allstate India Interview Questions

Interviews at Allstate India

2.9

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate India (India, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

My profile was shortlisted for SDM role, and they started with first telephonic round after clearing i had F2F discussion with Director. the last round was funny, they scheduled the final discussion with US people and the discussion was scheduled for 30 mins. HR took a week time to block his calendar and that guy was driving during the discussion. just to conclude he asked a single irrelevant question and the question was " what i do if won 2 million dollars lottery". i really don't understand how this is relevant to job profile. i feel some company just play with candidate if they dint any requirement.

Interview Questions

• what i do if i won 2 million dollars in lottery   1 Answer

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allstate India (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Completed all the rounds
    Cleared all the interviews
    Shared documents and filled up onboarding form but till date didn't received any offer letter and they don't even respond to the mails and call regarding status of offer

Paralegal Interview

Interview

I received a call and a interview was arranged. The interview was done by 2 female attorneys. The managing attorney was short, curt, and made rude remarks during the whole awkward process.

Interview Questions

The managing attorney was unprofessional and rude. I didn't want the job after her offer via telephone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate India.

Interview

Telephonic technical and hr round.The technical rohnd was fairly balanced and it is expected of the interviewee to know about... the company and its ceo and the values of the company

Informatica ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate India (Bengaluru) in January 2021.

Interview

i got interview with allstate for C2H , the way she interview is every question should know , but no one know everything after 8 or 9 years they should focus on project and exp , not at query level and all , now a days people are thinking who are in the panel they are super mans , Thanks

Interview Questions

• unix commands and how to fetch header of file , and how to display date of some employee only month how to display   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Nice process, Not too much difficulty while giving interview, it was great, Question on data structure algorithm programs HTML java csss and other question related to logic and programming great to follow e those questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allstate India.

Interview

It is really bad. Interview do not know anything. They alway prefer contract hire. Lot of political people you will find there. Thtat is the the bigest problem. People are bad but the company is good

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to tech. But interviewer are not that good   Answer Question

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allstate India (New Delhi).

Interview

I have applied through online portal. Overall interview experience was good. The interview process was as follows
    1) Technical interview
    2) Managerial interview
    3) HR interview
    After all round hr called me and said they are moving forward with me. She asked me to submit all the documents..

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I got an interview schedule email from the vendor who works for Allstate Pune. I reached the venue well before time. From the time of the interview, I was made to wait for 30mins. Post the 1st round I was told that the second round will start in 5-10mins, however, I waited for 30 mins for the next interview to start.
    When the second round started I was asked whether there was an interview scheduled. I was informed that the interviewer had no booked interview slot today. Sheer miscommunication amongst the recruitment folks. Also the interviewers were very hostile where they gave a very negative vibe. At a point it felt like they had no requirement for my position and were conducting the interview only for the sake of it.
    Also no one from Allstate communicates before the interview with you, it is the vendor who does.
    Felt disrespected!

Spring Boot Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate India (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was long and unpredictable. My resume was shortlisted and I was asked to visit on a Saturday, my allocated slot being 9:30 AM. Upon reaching the office, I was directed to the reception and given a temporary badge, following which I was made to sit in the cafeteria with the other candidates. Hours went by but I wasn't called for the interview and not many others were either.

Eventually, the HR came out and told us that there was an issue with the panels and that they didn't have enough. In order to reduce the strength of the crowd, we were given a written 10 question MCQ test which in my opinion, is not a good way to shortlist candidates as it didn't really test your knowledge of the subject. I think out of 10, if you got 5 questions right, you were through to the next round. Hours past yet again and the shortlisted candidates that cleared the first round were kept waiting.

Finally, at around 5 PM my virtual round was scheduled, pretty basic questions, not difficult to clear but the last round was deferred to another day- a weekday. Here's where things went awry. I was called down to visit the office on a Wednesday at 4:30 PM three weeks later. One of the devs from the project that had the vacancy was to interview me. I would say there was a lot of disinterest from his side and he was done in about 15 minutes which shows a decent amount of disrespect. Seemed rather hasty and his lack of communication skills made the task a bit arduous I would say. I did not get an offer but a three-week wait for disrespect doesn't seem worth it.

Would I recommend the company on the basis of their recruitment process? Definitely not. Let this be your last option not the first. If you have an offer already, don't bother showing up because they'll probably turn you down anyway!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.