Allstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Allstream Interview Questions

Interviews at Allstream

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allstream.

Interview

The interview went well because the interviewer was very easy going and laid back. We had a bit of small talk to get to know me and to break the ice and the questions were asked in a more casual and conversational manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Allstream Response

10 Aug 2020

Thank you for your feedback, and welcome to the team! The Customer Service team is important, and we are glad you had a positive experience!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstream.

Interview

easy - needs star approach to pass quickly - good and easy going hr representatives - very easy to pass interview if you can give examples that worked previously - not too technical

IT Coop Student Interview

Interview

The interview process was from the university work search website. The response time was quick as compared to the other companies I applied to. The interviewer was very sweet and made you feel comfortble.

Interview Questions

• What are your special skills you can contribute to your position?   Answer Question

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstream.

Interview

Simple, two meetings with Director and VP of department after an initial phone interview. Friendly environment which made it easy and the HR hiring manager was easy to reach whenever I had any questions.

Support Interview

Application

I interviewed at Allstream in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer walked me thru the company structure, services, and the department the candidate will be placed. The interviewer actually drew out an organizational chart while talking. Also elaborated about the role. Interview was organized, questions concise/clear.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied for this role based on a posting on Workopolis. Within a week, I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to fill out a form with a list of interview-type questions. A follow-up call which turned out to be a qualifying interview with recruiter was made, and then an interview with the hiring manager was arranged. After the interview, the hiring manager asked for a copy of an old presentation I have prepared to evaluate my powerpoint skills.

Interview Questions

• Why would be interested in working for Allstream? What do you hope to gain from your experience working here? What would set you apart from other candidates applying for this role?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstream.

Interview

They reached out to me via LinkedIn a few times (3-4 times before I responded). Wasn't really looking but finally accepted the call. Told me that they were looking for a SE with prior experience. Went well, no BS, recruiter firm.

Interview Questions

• No indepth questions at first. Declined the initial offer.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewer was under the impression I was applying for Customer Service rep. Wrong! His colleague made a mistake. Adapted the interview for Technical Support Rep role. Interviewer was willing to share his personal experience with the company, describe opportunities for advancement and development, open door policy, etc. Very nice and welcoming, not a standard job interview pattern.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstream (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

initial phone interview with recruiter,then subsequent phone interview with HR. Face to face with hiring manager and finally video interview with hiring managers boss. Personality profile test and backcheck verification process. I felt the process was being conducted by people who were very knowledgeable about the job and industry. This was quite reassuring as thje were quite specific in explaining the expectations

Interview Questions

• not really a difficult question ,but they wanted to know how passionate I was about managing people   Answer Question

Negotiation

am still in the process

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstream (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

I went through a recruiter who I had to have an interview with. They advised what the company was looking for and wanted to see if I would be a good fit. I then had an interview with the hiring manager - very easy - very comfortable - more of a conversation about business and money. Wonderful people - even the folks walking don the halls, smiled and said hello. I knew I wanted to work here.The next step was to be interviewed by the VP - very quick and easy again. He told me the hiring manager just needed his blessing. The next day I received a an offer - no surprise because the recruiter already told me the offer before going into the first interview. I had to go thought a security and finance check before the offer would be finalized.

Interview Questions

• regular questions - sales process   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any room to negotiate. I tried to obtain more money and an extra vacation day. This was not approved.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.