Alltech Int'l Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alltech Int'l

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at Alltech Int'l (Washington, DC) in Jun 2017

Interview

Upon initial contact, recruiter sent me form to complete. This form had to be completed before the process can continue/start. The form asked for SSN, drivers license info and included consent for AllTech and 3rd parties to perform a background investigation. This was a pre-condition to have a pre-interview phone screen. Totally inappropriate to demand open ended access to your life without an interview let alone an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Wanted SSN and consent form to perform background investigation as a pre-condition to get a pre-interview phone screen.
    2 Answers
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltech Int'l (Washington, DC) in Dec 2011

Interview

The interview was a multiple step process but I backed out after the first step. The initial stage was an interview with the program manager where we went over the project, customer, work location, my employment status, etc. but didn't cover anything technical. After the interview they made an offer without asking a single question to evaluate my technical skills - the offer was based solely on my resume and the labor category they had open. I bailed on the interview process because they gave the clear impression they were simply looking to find a butt to put in a seat so that they could bill the government.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltech Int'l in Sep 2009

Interview

After a very brief check through the resume, the interviewer assess nothing more than my ambition. His articulated strategy was to hire people who only wanted to work at the firm for 6 months or so, who would then move on to a prime contractor in government defense consulting. The interview was of course brief, and although I expressed interest in the company and assured that I was indeed ambitious, I never heard from them again - positively or negatively.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed