Alltech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Alltech Interview Questions

Interviews at Alltech

2.7

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

Pretty informal and fast. There was no review of specifics about my scientific knowledge. They just asked if I understood the tasks and would be able to learn them. Due to this they have a lot of techs that are not very knowledgeable

CDP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

Heavy interview process. You'll have about 4-5 interviews, but everyone is extremely nice and eager to answer questions. More about insight and your working style than anything else. Understand the company culture.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY (US)).

Interview

Communication through recruiting firm GPAC, then phone interview with hiring manager, followed by in person interview at headquarters. All was fine until the in person at headquarters. Everything felt forced. The buildings are beautiful and technology is obviously wonderful, however it felt stuffy. The possible opportunities are huge for your career, but it sounded from talking with some of the current employees that unless you are willing to do anything asked of you, you will not advance. I highly recommend seeing everything for yourself and making your own judgement, but culture is very important to me and this was not a place I could see myself being happy. I decided to not even entertain an offer, as I would not have accepted. Also they promised travel reimbursement, gas/food, etc. I never did receive a reimbursement check for those amounts. The hotel was covered by them though. I did let the recruiter know for future reference. I read these reviews prior to communication with the company and after my experience, I can see they were correct.

Interview Questions

• what do you see as the most difficult issue within quality and food safety for the feed industry today?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

One interview with three staff members after I submitted work samples. We never established rapport and it was awkward at times. Good communication from hiring manager. One of the interviewers abruptly left the room after asking questions, and although there may have been a good reason, that felt disrespectful to me as a candidate. Otherwise very professional. I got the impression it could be a stressful place to work. I appreciated how responsive the hiring manager was throughout the process. It seems like they have a lot of exciting projects.

Receiving Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltech (Del Mar, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

very straight forward and to the point. lasted about 30 mins and was told i would get a call back within a few days. i was notified by email that the position went to someone more qualified.

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltech (Newark, NJ (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Got a call about a position with a local company. The person on the phone (UMAR) stated that I would get a call from Raju about the position. Never received a call, seems like they just collect info on people. Be VERY CAREFUL with this company.

Interview Questions

• Name, SS number and address, BOD   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alltech (Madison, WI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Met at a McDonalds for the first interview. In what world is that acceptable? General manager was a great salesmen and very good at making totally false claims about the position while not batting an eye. Second interview had a very strange variety of people including a recent hire. Questions in the panel interview indicated that mamy enployees in the company had very little working knowledge of livestock nutrition.

Interview Questions

• Ration balancing questions... Which they didn't know the answers to.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

Initially contacted for phone interview about 1 month after applying for job. Offered 2 days and several time slots to interview. Called me on time, and contacted me quickly afterward for a second interview (in person). Paid for all expenses; interview was just to meet the staff and see how we got along, etc.

Interview Questions

• please describe 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I didn't apply for this job directly, but a manager emailed me to say that they saw my application information in the system (from an application I'd submitted for a different job which I didn't get) and would like to interview me. Of course I said yes!

The department manager and two supervisors interviewed me. Their interaction was professional yet friendly in tone. Instead of drawing from a set list of interview questions, they asked me questions based on notes they had scribbled down on their own copies of my resume.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed at their headquarters in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Building and grounds were beautiful. Interviewers were very professional - they were polite as could be but not eager to be friendly. Impression I got of the work culture was that it was extremely professional and very much based on chain of command. They wanted lots of examples to support my statements!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.