Altisource Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Altisource Interview Questions

Interviews at Altisource

2.9

Escrow Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altisource (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The recruiter called me the day after I applied. She asked me a couple questions about my experience and if I would be interested in another position in California. The next week I received a request for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the escrow manager and title operations manager. This was for a remote position.

Interview Questions

• When working for your previous employer, describe a situation where your manager was unavailable and you had to make a descision on an urgent matter that came up . What was the outcome of your decision?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied online and after a few days got an email from the Talent Acquisition team asking me to schedule a phone interview via Calendly. The link she sent didn’t work, I wrote her back right away. She responded 2-3 days with a working link and I managed to set up an appointment,
    On the day of the call, said Interviewer never called as scheduled. I emailed after 10 mins went by then followed up with a call to her cellphone that was in her email signature 45 mins later. I never got a response. I find it disrespectful to ghost candidates, though I’d like to give her the benefit of doubt and hope she’s okay!

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly disorganized. They canceled several times and called when we didn't have calls scheduled during the workday. I took time off from my current job for the in-person interview and they called an hour before to say they already made someone an offer.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Five rounds. 1) with a recruiter, 2) with a team member, 3) panel interview, 4) round of tests and 5) in-person .
    The round of tests include both personality and the wonderlic.

Interview Questions

• You have 9 balls, equally big, equally heavy - except for one, which is a little heavier.
      How would you identify the heavier ball if you could use a pair of balance scales only twice?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Altisource in July 2019.

Interview

I had a series of tests online and two phone interviews. The overall process only took around two weeks or so. Overall positive interview experience and was very excited to begin the job.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Took a while to get an initial screening interview. That was followed by online testing. The in-person panel interview was rushed and not engaging. It was at this point that I knew this was not the work environment for me.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Three phone screens, four behavioral tests, and one three-person panel interview - over the course of two months - and no one ever reached back out to me about the position. It was one of the most unprofessional interview processes I've ever encountered.

I happen to have a contact in the department (who has since left in disgust) who told me that I should be glad I wasn't given an offer, that she left her position because management was intolerable.

I see that the position is STILL open and, according to LinkedIn, has had more than 1,000 applicants. Does this job even exist?

I don't understand why they would spend the time/money to register me for behavioral tests when they apparently have no interest in actually hiring a candidate. Utterly bizarre.

On top of all that, at my actual in-office interview I was handled a poorly-copied sheet of ten HR-function related questions and a pen and told "fill this out" while the interviewers filed out of the room. I ended up just leaving in on the conference room table.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handle situations with a hostile co-worker.   Answer Question

Strategic Internal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

They initially had me partake in a battery of tests to determine some kind of knowledge base. This in total took about 2 weeks and 5+ hours of time to complete. Then, I had a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager, which was then followed by a Wonderlic test and practice test. After multiple emails and all the testing, the hiring manager said it would be a week before I heard back. However, the company completely ghosted me after 5 weeks of the process without any kind of followup or explanation.

Global Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Altisource (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very poor applicant experience. Only contacted me 2 months after I submitted an application. Then they contacted me with a question, as well as an additional email requesting my availability for a phone interview, which I gave immediately. Then I had to follow up twice after my availability had passed and never even received a response.

Fund Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Altisource.

Interview

I was called for interview 4 weeks from then day my CV was shortlisted. It was conducted by the manager and supervisor. They asked about my academic background in accounting and my experience in previous companies. It was relaxed and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Experience in accounting vertical   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.