Altus Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 Apr 2019

2.5

Sort:

Commercial Real Estate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altus Group in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through my University job board. Got an email for a phone interview. Phone interview is short just kinda a get to know you some basic questions. Then I was invited to interview in person where I met the man I spoke with on the phone and a few of the other people who worked there. Great people and and a good company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why did you choose your major, are you familiar with Argus software and vlookup. Mostly behavioral no riddles or anything like that.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altus Group (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Walked in and met with the front desk receptionist. Waited for a few minutes and one of my interviewers walked me into the conference room. Interview as somewhat short but had great questions: Asked about relevant experiences, roles and outcomes. Gave me information on the role and what it entailed. Made me feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• Describe your most recent working experience   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Altus Group in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed through campus recruiting. Simple process with two interviewers. No behavioral questions asked. The interview atmosphere was pretty laid back and conversational. Overall the process lasted about 30 minutes.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altus Group (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Then a 2.5 hour in person interview with multiple team members. Last round was phone interview with head of marketing.

No offer and job was reposted the next week - so they did not like any of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• General marketing questions on experience and working with internal teams.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Altus Group (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very behavioral. Basically saw the office and met several employees. I was asked to walk through my resume for most of the afternoon. About half of the interviews were with two analysts, the other half of the interviews was with one senior consultant/manager. Lunch was with other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Why Real Estate? Why did you choose your college? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Real Estate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altus Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

very simple and interactive! very interesting! the boss is awesome and friendly! the interview questions are very practical and general. nothing technical. be confident when you shake your hands and act like a professional. people are super friendly in the office.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, what did you get in your internship   Answer Question

Real Estate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Altus Group in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online through university career board, got interviews till the final round. There are two rounds in total. Basically asked questions according to your resume and transcript. Interviewer are very nice and helpful.

Real Estate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altus Group (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

interviewed on the phone then interviewed on site. Interview lasted about 2 hours. I talked to approximately 8 employees in groups of two. Everybody was very friendly although the interview was a little repetitive. A lot of personality questions and a few questions about real estate.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Altus Group (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview first, basic question about past career history, then lunch together, meet team member.
    asking past development cycle. database experience. related product experience. personal goal. phone interview just 15 minutes, than face to face group interview at lunch.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Altus Group.

Interview

Hiring manager connected 2 weeks ago for a telephone interview. Took 2 weeks to schedule one. Called 30 mins before to say time scheduled did not work. I called ahead. Interview lasted all of 30 seconds. Asked how I had come to know of the position. Asked if I had Security clearance(this was not stated anywhere in the job description). Said that was the deal breaker. Hung up.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.