Ambition Institute Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambition Institute

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Institute (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview consisted of 7 questions about my experience, competency and opinions on certain issues. There were three interviewers and each was given a chance to ask follow up questions after I gave my answer. They asked me about time where I had worked closely with another team and about examples of my communication and customer service skills. There was no task or test to complete.

Interview Questions
  • What does equality and diversity in the workplace mean to you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambition Institute (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Competency based questions and interview. Formal interview with set questions which were scored. It seemed to be based on a competency framework which wasn't shared beforehand which didn't make much sense.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you have given feedback to someone, what was its impact?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Institute (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Blind hiring initial process was very good. The next interview was not. Two people asking questions and typing up my answers. No eye contact because they clearly had to type up all their evidence. They literally said now we move on to number 2, then number 3 etc like they were robots. And laughed when I asked about their business model. Not laughed with me, at me. Made me feel dreadful.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Ambition Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Institute

Interview

Completed pre interview screening questions and submitted my CV online. They attempt to avoid some bias, so your screening questions are blind reviewed. I was successful to secure one zoom interview with two managers. It was a 60 minute competency based interview. This was the only stage before they selected the successful candidate, this did not feel enough or in depth. Getting any feedback was extremely difficult, I received a generic response saying they went with the other candidate.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Ambition Institute

Application

I interviewed at Ambition Institute

Interview

Difficult and challenging but fair. Needed more breaks as three hours is a long time to keep concentrating and be nervous for. There is a presentation, competency based interviews, scenario interviews and finally a reflective task.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition Institute (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Anonymous pre screening where they ask a few questions on your motivation to apply, then one zoom interview and then they make the decision. Very difficult to get feedback, this took weeks and the process felt rushed and incomplete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ambition Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition Institute

Interview

Situational judgement and interview, answering questions based on previous experience and dealing with disgruntled customers. It was through video and last around an hour. It was a quite relaxed interview and stuck to standardised questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ambition Institute

Application

I interviewed at Ambition Institute

Interview

Competency-based and good. It was two rounds and competency based. People were friendly and wanted you to succeed. Generally is an office of nice people. The questions were around key elements of the role and drawing on my past experience. Showing enthusiasm was important. It was a small team and the process was overy very quickly. I was informed of the outcome the following week.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed