Ambuja Cements Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ambuja Cements Interview Questions

Interviews at Ambuja Cements

3.1

Interview

campus placement

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements.

Interview

Ambuja is third largest cement manufacturing firm in India. It is owned by Holcim. Holcim and Lafarge have a joint venture. There was induction of fresh engineers for pan India requirement at various plants and offices.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a campus placement@VNIT Nagpur.
    It was a two step process-Test followed by Technical+HR interview(Both Simultaneously).

Test contains total of 50 questions(25 aptitude+25 technical). Technical questions are field based not much calculations. I am in Mechanical Department so, important subjects were Machine Design, Theory of Machine, Manufacturing, Fluid Mechanics and Machines and Thermodynamics. 6 students were selected for face to face interview.

Interview was planned the next day and I was 4th in order. It was the very first company I applied for and hence my first interview experience. My only targets during the interview was to keep a good posture and talk with the panel with a smile.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements in November 2019.

Interview

I applied as a part of campus recruitment. Process consist of 3 rounds: easy level aptitude, basic technical ques and then final round is one on one interview. In the interview you will be asked both HR as well as technical question. All the best guy. I hope this helps

Summer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements.

Interview

The process involved two stages
    First stage - online aptitude test which tests your Basic quantative aptitude and technical knowledge.
    Second stage - It involves technical interview in a panel of 4-5 people. The Asks very basic questions related to your stream.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Navi Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Navi Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

it was very well managed and sorted. highly recommend. th epanel was good and would givve hint swhenever needed. they did not just focu son academics but also on other important factors like approach skills, personality etc

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself in detail and why would you choose this feild   1 Answer

Interview

First of all there was a written test. Test included 30 Aptitude and reasoning questions and 30 technical questions. Then the shortlisted candidates faced interview. The interview was HR and technical combined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hooghly

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Hooghly) in March 2018.

Interview

Questions Mostly from manufacturing for mechanical engineering.
    There was some questions about final year project and industrial training.
    A brief introduction about their project and why anyone is interested to work in their company.

Interview Questions

• About conduction
      What us transient state heat conduction
      What is lumped parameter.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Vadodara) in February 2018.

Interview

It was campus placement placement recruitment process at Faculty of Tech.& Engg., The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. There was two part (1) MCQ based test (2) Interview.
    (1) Test:- Test contained two section each of 30 minute and each contain 25 question of 2 marks. Thus 100 marks test with no nagative marking. First section contained 15 aptitute question, 7 LR question and 3 current affairs question.
                    Test difficulty level- very easy
    In our college, 13 student out of 13 student cleared the test. Give effort to score the highest mark, it will give more chance to be select.

Interview Questions

• (A) HR Interview

(1) Introduce yourself
      (2) Why Ambuja only ?
      (3) Why we select only you ?
      (4) Strength, Weakness, Hobbies
      (5) Why not selected in previous campus placement ?
      (6) Comfortable with job location, as they are providing all india location.
      (7) Why electrical engg only ?( as i was from electrical sream)

(B) Technical Interview

It contained questions of drives(DC and AC), Protection, and Transformer.
      Role of electrical engineer in cement factory.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambuja Cements (Patiala) in January 2018.

Interview

2 Written test
    25 question each
    set A : quantative ability, verbal ability
    Set B : technical questions related to your background (mine was mechanical engineering)
    Q1. Work and displacement based
    Can practice from Arun Sharma
    Interview 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• whatever you wrote in resume   1 Answer
    • You have to do labour work for few months, will you be able to handle that?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.