Ameyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ameyo Interview Questions

Interviews at Ameyo

3.2

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ameyo.

Interview

This was a walk in interview which started with hackerrank/hackerearth which had both coding and apitude question as well as a code to debug. The second round was another coding round, then was a project round and final was HR round

Student Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ameyo (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was divided into 3 steps:
    - Interview with recruiter
    - Excel test
    - Interview with school DSO.

My recruiter was very friendly, responsive to emails and professional.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ameyo.

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    1. Aptitude in amcat and 3 very very easy coding questions
    2. Debugging round in which they asked Rat in a maze puzzle
    3. Designing round in which they asked to design snake ladder game using c++ and oops concept they didn't tell to write code, we just have to explain designing concepts of the game.
    4. HR/technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameyo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called up through AMCAT exam for the first round at their Office in Gurgaon. We were supposed to report at 9 am but the exam did not start till 11 am. Also no one was there to guide to the office where the exam was to take place. All the candidates were to be mailed a link but some students did not receive till last.

Interview Questions

• It was a two hour test conducted by HackerEarth consisting of:
      1. 30 quant questions
      2. 3 programming questions (of varying difficulty)
          - Find angle between hour and minute hand
          - Number of islands (geeksforgeeks)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameyo (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

i received the call for .net developer profile. first round was aptitude and programming which consisted of 3 programs and 30 apti on hackerearth.
    After a week they called and sent a task on the mail. the task was unclear without a single line of explanation. two weeks after submission they called saying this will be the final day and all rounds would be done in a single day itself.In the next round they countinued with the task and gave some other thing to implement which lasted almost 5 hours. I cleared it but they insisted to call me some other day for next rounds. Then again after a week they called me up and after two hours of waiting the interviewer came. the interviewer was confused in himself, immature and was asking partial questions from my previous projects. he wasnt interested in listening to the answer but would stop me in a statement and give stupid reasons as to tell me how i should have done that thing better.
    then after that, they again told me to leave for the day and told me that they would call me for the confirmation to come for the final round after two days.

advice to the company: please respect candidate's time too. nobody would take 5 leave's from office to attend your interviews which would ultimately result in some immature interviewer ruining all of it for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameyo (Bhopal) in August 2015.

Interview

This test consisted of two sections MCQ and PROGRAMMING.

The section MCQ had 30 questions and was supposed to be solved in 30 minutes.It included only quantitative aptitude questions.

The section PROGRAMMING had in total 4 questions was supposed to be solved in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The PROGRAMMING sections had three sub sections: FRESH CODING, API CODING and DEBUGGER.

Interview Questions

• 1.The subsection FRESH CODING expects you to solve given problem and write you code.

program given was:

SERIES ABCD…….XYZAAABACADAE……AXAYAZBABBBCBDBE….BXBYBZCACBCCCD….CXCYCZ…. AND SO ON

Input(a) is from 0<=a<=9999; Output should be alphabet from the series ,corresponding to the input.

INPUT:a=30
      OUTPUT:B

input: a = 27
      output: A

2.The subsection API CODING expects you to understand the given code and complete it.
      Program was :from the given subset, find out the two subsets whose sum of elements are equal.
      e.g

subset:{4,2,1,1,5,3}
      subset1:{4,2,1,1} and sum of elements is 8
      subset2:{5,3} sum =8

3.The subsection DEBUGGER expects you to understand the given code and fix the bugs
      Test was of three hours and was continuous.

HR explained about the online test and gave a pamplet that had the description of coding questions

Programming languages that could be used were C and JAVA

No negative marking was there.

There was no technical mcq question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameyo.

Interview

I gave the online test for Drishti Soft Solutions. It consisted of around 30 Maths aptitude questions and 4 coding questions. From the 4 coding questions, 2 were based on software design and debugging. After this round, few days later there were several interview rounds after which they selected 3 students

Interview Questions

• 1 coding question was on finding the number of times the digit 2 occurred in a given range of numbers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameyo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2018.

Interview

1-They took an online test which had 30 aptitude questions each of 1 marks and 3 technical questions(2 of 15 marks each each and 1 of 10 marks) total 70 marks test related to C/Java. The result is awaited.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameyo (New Delhi) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good, interviewers were nice and gave me a bottle of water. But the questions were really really hard. DS and Algorithms is a must if you are going for this interview and I did not prepare at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameyo.

Interview

There were three rounds
    First two were coding and last interview.
    Is round consists of online coding questions while in 2nd round the employees gave their own code to debug and complete .

Interview Questions

• Coding questions which I don't remember   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.