Amity University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Amity University

2.6

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in February 2020.

Interview

My interviews were held in February.
    It was good.
    They asked questions related to my experience and expertise.
    There were multiple rounds of interview.
    I enjoyed the experience.
    The final interview was on Skype.
    The staff was friendly and cooperative.

Interview Questions

• How will you use technology to teach English?   1 Answer

Asstt Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

Simple conversation, presentation followed by salary negotiation. It all depends on the position applied and the salary you ask for. Generally they don't take more time to decide and offer you the job.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida).

Interview

It was in 3 steps. Firstly with Head of the Institution, then with Founder President & atlast with HR department. After 1st step there was also a mock class teaching session.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

It was long and difficult . They will ask you all questions from your current profile . They will also ask you to descythe reasons of leaving your current organisation.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amity University (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Good really awesome ,but they could improve there management I guess. But overall everything was really fine ,it's a general process that they follow for the recruitment. Too good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amity University (Coimbatore) in January 2019.

Interview

Good. Proper questions and highly effective method. Best learning experience. Selection process is tough. Organisation is so good and friendly. Interview gets tough for each round. Completely depends on the knowledge of the person .

Assistant Professor/Guest Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (Patna, Bihar) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed for MBA Marketing Guest Faculty by a panel of two members at Bailey road campus Patna.

The panel asked about myself, past, experiences, few marketing topics, subject knowledge and marketing research.

Interview Questions

• About yourself. About Marketing. About STP. About product line and depth.   Answer Question
    • Research methodology. Types of research. How to start a research.   Answer Question

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in October 2018.

Interview

Everything done here is very professional. They bring people to question you who are best in the field. If they like you , the appointment is immidiate. You are told to take a class even before joining. The management family member is also present during the interview. They select person with a positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Amity ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amity University (Pune City) in July 2018.

Interview

The selection process was very long and exhausting. I had gone through the process twice. Each of the time, after few weeks of applying online, the process starts with a person from HR team calling from Noida who coordinates for 2-3 HR rounds via skype, than their is one surprise telephonic technical round from a subject expert, it usually is followed by filling and sending of an HR form via email. The process also includes a demo round in one of the Amity centers followed immediately by an interview from Head/Director of the center which is recorded and sent to the concerned department in the University. All the rounds seemed professional except for the demo round held at Pune center in front of a group of faculties of that center. I had given the demo twice and every-time, it was a bad experience,.. among the faculties, there were 1/2 members who continuously disrupts the flow of presentation right from the beginning by asking irrelevant and stupid questions in a very offensive manner.
    After this, you keep on waiting and waiting and waiting... until you never hear from them again

Interview Questions

• What is you current salary? Why do you want to leave the current organisation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process is very simple 2 technical rounds and 1 Hr round.
    Very easy questions and can be answerable with your previous academics
    In Technical round, Only questions from your project and academics.

Interview Questions

• In Technical round, Only questions from your project and academics.
      Very easy questions and can be answerable with your previous academics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.