Amity University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Assistant Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amity University (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in August 2014.

Interview

cover entire syllabus of Mechanical Engineering.Asked questions regarding Industrial Applications.welding session is more complex based and operation Research subject is also being asked at time of interview.At time of hiring they asked such questions related to my internship.....

Interview Questions

• About My Status after 20 years from now   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (New Delhi) in March 2014.

Interview

3 levels of F2F interview, PPT Presentation, Process of Execution, Trail Period, Amity is one of the most prestigious employer across the globe to work with. Initially I undergone a set of 3 rounds of face to face interview then onward I was asked to develop a PPT that how can I develop the business.

Interview Questions

• Whether you can do or cannot do?   1 Answer

MBA Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a common admission test taken by Amity itself. then there was a GD and PI Session. The college has a very good facilities for students. Good Culture overall.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was hassle free. Everything went on smoothly. Interview was conducted in a healthy manner. There were people who reviewed my resume and another person was just sitting there analysing my behaviour , who never asked me anything.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amity University (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2010.

Interview

There was a written test related to my subject , after that there was a panel interview . Then i got a call for demo . i taught the students of class 5 . After that i got a final call for to meet chairperson n then i was selected.

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in September 2013.

Interview

First Round was demo lecture on the topic of your own choice, second was interview with HR and VC which was very general followed by interview with Chairman which is generally video conferencing and finally salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• General questions about qualification and experience in research   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in June 2015.

Interview

Personal interview, Presentation, group discussion, Demo lecture in frunt of the faculty panel. Then Pro VC round with selecting committee and then video conferencing with the chancellor ofthe University from Noida

Interview Questions

• Very normal. Subject knowdledge   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in July 2012.

Interview

i was called for personal interview one to one and then in the final round group / panel interview was held as a final round,then again one to one interaction for remuneration fixation was made.

Interview Questions

• my introduction,What are the reasons to choose academics (reasons),my competencies,why i am fit for this post.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was not able to negotiate well,my advise to others is to be very specific and clear about the package you demand for .ideal prefer having the salary as per the UGC norms.

Interview

hiring involves a technical panel interview then 2 hr and final hr with founder president. it is a very cool process and good process to judge yourself

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they give proper grades.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amity University (Pune City) in July 2018.

Interview

The selection process was very long and exhausting. I had gone through the process twice. Each of the time, after few weeks of applying online, the process starts with a person from HR team calling from Noida who coordinates for 2-3 HR rounds via skype, than their is one surprise telephonic technical round from a subject expert, it usually is followed by filling and sending of an HR form via email. The process also includes a demo round in one of the Amity centers followed immediately by an interview from Head/Director of the center which is recorded and sent to the concerned department in the University. All the rounds seemed professional except for the demo round held at Pune center in front of a group of faculties of that center. I had given the demo twice and every-time, it was a bad experience,.. among the faculties, there were 1/2 members who continuously disrupts the flow of presentation right from the beginning by asking irrelevant and stupid questions in a very offensive manner.
    After this, you keep on waiting and waiting and waiting... until you never hear from them again

Interview Questions

• What is you current salary? Why do you want to leave the current organisation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.