Amity University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

In Person7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Amity University

Application

I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

NIice and logical the way they presented and made the interviewees comfortable was so commendable. Ten on then would recommend this to friends, family and colleagues. Would love to come back here again

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yoursef, skills, resume etc.
    1 Answer

Amity University

Application

I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

Smooth and easy process, really liked the environment and all, students are fine as the campus also is good Smooth and easy process, really liked the environment and all, students are fine as the campus also is good Smooth and easy process, really liked the environment and all, students are fine as the campus also is good

Interview Questions
  • Education background and qualifications test

Amity University

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

Lots of delays and does not stick to scheduled time. Candidate is given a very short notice to prepare. Took a lot of time to move to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amity University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University in Apr 2021

Interview

2 round- was HR round turned to technical round. after first round intimation was so quick. It is a lengthy interview process. If not selected there wont be any intimation. Even if you clear all initial round and go to final , it is not sure that you will get offer asap.. either you can wait or conclude that you are not selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amity University

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

It consists of 3 levels- at HR , Institute/Department and Founder Office. The main level is the department, which verifies and validates how aligned are the applicant's background and their requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Academia related- teaching and research oriented questions at the department level.

Amity University

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amity University in Feb 2021

Interview

HR manager who approached me and guiding during various stages were very helping and polite. He asked me for sending my CV, after a few days My CV got shortlisted, then he shared me info on next stage, which was Demo lecture. On the day demo was just 5 minutes, they actually took my technical interview. After that, final round took place (within two weeks from date of applying) that too was more of a technical round with VC, Head HR and Pro chancellor and Dean and deputy Dean of department Within one 1 hour I got offer from HR

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amity University (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Smooth. It was quick and professional. Within days the process was complete. There were three rounds . The final round was with the chairperson of the organisation. Within Hours I had received a verbal confirmation and within 10 days I had my offer letter in my hand.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, why do you want to be a teacher?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in Jan 2021

Interview

Its is a good interview. Learnt a lot of new things which increase my level of competancy and help to gain more insights about collage that help me to make a decision about taking admission or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Login through the system (desktop/laptop). 2. A good internet connection . 3. Pen and Paper. Process includes the following: 1. Verbal skills 2. Willingness to do the solution of a particular problem. you can take help from the internet as well. 3. Way to write the solutions.

Application

Interview

The interviewer was very cordial and polite. I was asked questions about my previous teaching history, my experience and my skills. It was a great Q&A session . Learned a lot from the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews