Amity University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amity University Interview Questions

Interviews at Amity University

2.7

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

The interview process was hassle-free and the infrastructure was impressive. The interview was 4 5 hours long as there were at least 15 candidates. The interview consisted of three rounds - Personal introduction, Group discussion and One on one interview. The interview panel had 7 members.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions were asked. They wanted to check my practical knowledge about the job role.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

Tedious and disorganised. Kept us waiting for long as well as they didn't have proper organisation. Bordered on unprofessional. Were not respectful of candidate's time and did not have any idea how long will the process last. As well as, couldn't address our basic queries

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajahmundry

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amity University (Rajahmundry) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process is very easy and smooth.Just be yourself and answer honestly.They needed to know my availability and my recent job history. be bold and be brave enough. For sure you will get selected.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amity University (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2020.

Interview

Above job was on contact basis for two months only. Due to covid 19, most of the time i did work from home. Tell about organization to the candidates for admission in coming semester.

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amity University (Lucknow) in February 2020.

Interview

My interviews were held in February.
    It was good.
    They asked questions related to my experience and expertise.
    There were multiple rounds of interview.
    I enjoyed the experience.
    The final interview was on Skype.
    The staff was friendly and cooperative.

Interview Questions

• How will you use technology to teach English?   1 Answer

Asstt Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

Simple conversation, presentation followed by salary negotiation. It all depends on the position applied and the salary you ask for. Generally they don't take more time to decide and offer you the job.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida).

Interview

It was in 3 steps. Firstly with Head of the Institution, then with Founder President & atlast with HR department. After 1st step there was also a mock class teaching session.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University.

Interview

It was long and difficult . They will ask you all questions from your current profile . They will also ask you to descythe reasons of leaving your current organisation.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amity University (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Good really awesome ,but they could improve there management I guess. But overall everything was really fine ,it's a general process that they follow for the recruitment. Too good.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amity University (Coimbatore) in January 2019.

Interview

Good. Proper questions and highly effective method. Best learning experience. Selection process is tough. Organisation is so good and friendly. Interview gets tough for each round. Completely depends on the knowledge of the person .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.