Amity University Interview Questions

Updated 19 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amity University

Amity University

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

It consists of 3 levels- at HR , Institute/Department and Founder Office. The main level is the department, which verifies and validates how aligned are the applicant's background and their requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Academia related- teaching and research oriented questions at the department level.
    1 Answer

Amity University

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amity University in Feb 2021

Interview

HR manager who approached me and guiding during various stages were very helping and polite. He asked me for sending my CV, after a few days My CV got shortlisted, then he shared me info on next stage, which was Demo lecture. On the day demo was just 5 minutes, they actually took my technical interview. After that, final round took place (within two weeks from date of applying) that too was more of a technical round with VC, Head HR and Pro chancellor and Dean and deputy Dean of department Within one 1 hour I got offer from HR

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amity University (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Smooth. It was quick and professional. Within days the process was complete. There were three rounds . The final round was with the chairperson of the organisation. Within Hours I had received a verbal confirmation and within 10 days I had my offer letter in my hand.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, why do you want to be a teacher?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interviewer was very cordial and polite. I was asked questions about my previous teaching history, my experience and my skills. It was a great Q&A session . Learned a lot from the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Its is a good interview. Learnt a lot of new things which increase my level of competancy and help to gain more insights about collage that help me to make a decision about taking admission or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (Noida) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Login through the system (desktop/laptop). 2. A good internet connection . 3. Pen and Paper. Process includes the following: 1. Verbal skills 2. Willingness to do the solution of a particular problem. you can take help from the internet as well. 3. Way to write the solutions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

quiet difficult to answer all the questions being asked to be very honest, but try to be positive and answer confidently without any hesitation and make a genuine Eye Contact.

Interview Questions
  • what do you expect from this role?

Amity University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

The interview process was hassle-free and the infrastructure was impressive. The interview was 4 5 hours long as there were at least 15 candidates. The interview consisted of three rounds - Personal introduction, Group discussion and One on one interview. The interview panel had 7 members.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions were asked. They wanted to check my practical knowledge about the job role.

Amity University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amity University

Interview

Tedious and disorganised. Kept us waiting for long as well as they didn't have proper organisation. Bordered on unprofessional. Were not respectful of candidate's time and did not have any idea how long will the process last. As well as, couldn't address our basic queries

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājahmundry

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Amity University (Rājahmundry) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process is very easy and smooth.Just be yourself and answer honestly.They needed to know my availability and my recent job history. be bold and be brave enough. For sure you will get selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews