Cover image for Amtrak

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Amtrak Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 258 of over 258 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Amtrak

Application

I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

Very project manager oriented, with multiple questions regarding former projects and processes with some scenario based. It was a panel style interview with mangers and team members across the project team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a previous project and how you overcame a budget constraint while still meeting the customer's needs.
    Answer Question

Amtrak

Application

I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

Only one round of interview, the whole environment is friendly. Last around 30 minutes. There are 4-5 interviewers. Totally, there are 9 to 10 questions. Involved technical and behavioral questions both.

Interview Questions
  • What is your most proud achievement in your working experience?

Amtrak

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

Fairly straight forward. It was a while ago and the company was bringing in consumer marketers as part of a new organizational structure. I met with the key Sales & Marketing team in D.C.

Interview Questions
  • What bring to the organization that others cannot. How do you see yourself succeeding in this role?

Amtrak

Application

I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

the interview was hard, they need to see if you are an expert in your field. first we just talked and there was a lot of questions and I also asked some questions

Interview Questions
  • Java, Selenuim, locators, integration and whole cycle of testign etc

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Amtrak (New York, NY)

Interview

Good interview throughout and they ask you questions about yourself. Also helps if your very mechanical and good personality. It also helps if you are a veteran. Also ask what did you do at your last job ?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amtrak

Application

I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

Very casual phone interview reviewing background experience. Much more conversational , interviewed by another intern. Asked a few field related questions about specialties/strong suits. Asked about availability and clarified any confusion about the posting.

Interview Questions
  • Availability, background, familiarity of tools in the field,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Amtrak (New York, NY) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process was easy straight forward and positive experience panel was pleasant and it was a relaxed interview but was not selected by amtrak HR I just have to keep trying

Interview Questions
  • What would be a reason to call off sick?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amtrak (New York, NY)

Interview

I was contacted by a Senior recruiter on LinkedIn and we scheduled a call to speak. Afterwards he told me that he would move me forward in the interviewing process. He said he would call me within 2 business days to give me an update. Now 3 weeks have gone by and I have sent follow ups and this man has not responded. Recruiters are subpar with this company. Recruiters and hiring staff should be courteous enough to respond with a simple “We’re moving forward somewhere else.”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amtrak

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amtrak

Interview

Good just be honest and try to stand out from the rest and try to dress to impress as we’ll safety is a key factor to say in ur interview as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amtrak (Wilmington, DE) in Oct 2022

Interview

Process appeared genuine until I realized after initial introductions that the three panel members had all been employees for well of a decade or more and hinted that they had internal candidates for the role as well. I did not feel as though the process was truly open based upon the hereinbefore mentioned. Essentially, it was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • He panel rotated through 9 pre-chosen questions which had little to do with true competence for the position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Interviews