Amundi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.5

Sort:

Sales Analyst Interview

Interview

It is just an internship. Reference by the team head. The hiring process is troublesome because of the visa issue.

P&I Analyst Interview

Interview

Spoke on the phone for basic personality interview. Situational questions, past experiences etc. Then spoke in person in NY office. The interviewer was nice and easy to talk to, not intimidating. She said that it was benefiticial to speak french as well as english as many of the employees there are relocated from the paris office.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem concerning a boss or superior who was difficult to work with.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview with the manager and the whole process was like a stress interview. Started with few personality questions concerning your previous experience and followed by technical questions: both basic financial theories, financial market trend and the financial market practices questions have been given. get reply soon after the interview and started internship within 2 weeks.No other interview with more senior managers and only one interview has been taken. No HR interviews as well. One round only with a quick response and offer.The whole interview last for almost 1 hours. The financial market understanding, including market trend in different market and the company related information (products, business, value) will be covered. Try to prepare with the company information first, and about asset management industries. Then the market and theory is mostly based on the accumulation in everyday life. Try to show that you have a general market sense and have follow the market from time to time. Macroeconomic knowledge will be helpful and will be valued in the following work ( interest rate, monetary policies and fiscal policy, exchange rate etc).

Interview Questions

• what is the global trend in financial market   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

First step: Call with HR, around 10 minutes, based on my interests to check the right position for me
    Second and final step: Interview with the manager which took one hour

Interview Questions

• Quite easy questions mainly on motivation, interest, background etc., not too specific   Answer Question

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi.

Interview

I have been contacted from Amundi directly from the Career Center of my home University. The day of the first interview, I filled an application that then guided the whole HR manager questions.
    She asked to tell my story, strengths and weaknesses, my objective about my professional future, ect. It was a really colloquial interview. I am waiting for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I am waiting for the second round of interview. No negotiations.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amundi in November 2013.

Interview

I've being introduced by a consulting society, they prepare me for interview, then I got an interview in Paris directly with operational team, it lasted around 45 minutes, then I've been called 5 days after for a positive answer.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected question, just explain your course, why Amundi, your professional aim. Some technical questions, but basic, what an option, what is Beta..   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews, the first one with the Hr and the second one with the Senior Manager.
    The Hr asked me general questions about my studies, life, hobbies, strength, weakness.
    I discussed with the Manager about my previous experiences of the internship, specific topics regarding finance and he was very focused on the activity that he manages.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to show what I did and what I was doing in the previous experience very similar with the position for which I applied.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amundi in June 2017.

Interview

A first interview by phone, with an HR and a team manager, around 2h.
    After two weeks they called in order to ask to do a Skype or a Meeting, and after I received the offer.

RFP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

First round phone call with normal questions, second round face-to-face with 2 leaders, behavior questions and asset management normal tech questions: like different characteristics for asset classes, some calculation and so on. I received the offer after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• financial market questions like different characteristics for asset classes, some calculation and so on   1 Answer

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very good experience. First, technical coding interview, then interview with the team. After that, there's a third interview with the HR.
    If you finish those rounds, they will send you a test personality and a skills personality (based on logic, memory, vocabulary...)
    Finally, there's a meeting IRL with the team.
    The team was really nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.