Amundi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Amundi Interview Questions

Interviews at Amundi

2.5

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi.

Interview

Amundi has a JV in Shanghai, so I got interviewed with both the team in Paris and Shanghai. The objective was to launch two digital projects and localize the systems developed in Paris.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the relationship with JV colleagues as you are from the Paris headquarter?   Answer Question

Dsa Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amundi.

Interview

Met with sales team managers and HR staff. Took a couple weeks. Very friendly, and timely to respond. Was shown around the office, talked about the company and position.

P&I Analyst Interview

Interview

Spoke on the phone for basic personality interview. Situational questions, past experiences etc. Then spoke in person in NY office. The interviewer was nice and easy to talk to, not intimidating. She said that it was benefiticial to speak french as well as english as many of the employees there are relocated from the paris office.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem concerning a boss or superior who was difficult to work with.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Interview

It is just an internship. Reference by the team head. The hiring process is troublesome because of the visa issue.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)).

Interview

For the internship, I just had one round interview with my supervisor. No tricky and difficult question, the whole interview likes a casual conversation and around your previous professional experience.

Gestionnaire référentiel Interview

Interview

I completed only the online test, it was quite difficult. There are many examples on the website, I suggest ou to exercise a lot before doing the test. You can find a lot of other material on youtube to be confident with the test

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very good experience. First, technical coding interview, then interview with the team. After that, there's a third interview with the HR.
    If you finish those rounds, they will send you a test personality and a skills personality (based on logic, memory, vocabulary...)
    Finally, there's a meeting IRL with the team.
    The team was really nice.

Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a phone call from one of the employees. She asked me questions about my personality and motivational questions. The proccess was pretty straightforward and very quick. I got an answer few days after.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions about your personality, motivations, ...   1 Answer

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi (Paris (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

I send my candidature online. I was called by the manager two weeks later. I was interviewed by him. I had a positive response in the following week. I was then contacted by HR.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my academic formation, my professional perspectives, case studies.   Answer Question

ETF Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amundi in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly, interviewed by the HR, followed by two of the Department Head interviewed seperately. It took around an hour for the whole process. Overall seems fine, one of the department head pulled out a vba test sheet during the talk.

Interview Questions

• Which company has the biggest ETFmarket share in Hong Kong?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.