Amwins Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amwins Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amwins Group (Charlotte, NC) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were two part to the interviewing process. First there was a virtual Interview. They will bring you in for a 2.5 hour in office interview if you make it pass the initial screening interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience.
    Answer Question

Amwins Group

Application

I interviewed at Amwins Group

Interview

Had 2 interviews, one with the team and the final one with the broker. Both were super informative and described the job in detail. Generic interview questions were also asked but def heavily based on insurance experience.

Interview Questions
  • Where so I see myself in 5 years?

Amwins Group

Application

I interviewed at Amwins Group

Interview

Great and very professional! Smooth and informative. Didn’t feel rushed and questions were easily answered and encouraged to do so. Everyone was very friendly and clean office space . Had about 4 interviews but it was worth it. Happily I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amwins Group

Application

I interviewed at Amwins Group

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The interviewers were very outgoing and gave a fantastic overview of the company to identify if I would be a good fit. I would highly recommend the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you believe you would be a good fit with the company?

Amwins Group

Application

I interviewed at Amwins Group

Interview

First interview was over the phone and second interview was a video conference. The interviewers were very nice and didn't make me feel nervous. It was my first ever interview and I got to the second round of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Challenges you've faced working with others in a school project and how you overcame them.

Amwins Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amwins Group

Interview

I had an initial interview with a company recruiter, even though I feel I had the qualifications I was not contacted for a second interview. It was a fairly basic first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amwins Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amwins Group in Dec 2020

Interview

took a couple weeks especially during the holidays. interview was very laid back. really thought both interviews went good but unfortunately didn't get the job. will definitely apply for another position at this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amwins Group (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Worthless interview. I'm so tired of lower educated HR people evaluating high accredited resumes. Seems like personality is everything they are looking for and not real talent or experience. This company is looking to hire people with low grit and career expectations. Better companies and opportunities are out there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amwins Group (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied through Indeed, received an email to set up a phone interview a few days later. Did well for the interview so next step was skype interview. That went well so now currently waiting

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amwins Group (Santa Ana, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Completed one phone interview with a very friendly and warm corporate recruiter for a specific newly acquired location. Was then asked to do a second phone interview with someone from the specific location. Second phone interview was over 45 minutes, very awkward, and interviewer was seemingly unprepared. When I asked specific job questions (relating to the day to day aspects of the job) I was met with the response: "I don't know, I'm not in Human Resources", to not be followed up with her role or relationship with HR/why she is conducting the interview. I still have no idea who interviewed me the second time around, but she she seemed very displeased with having the responsibility to conduct interviews/talking to me. Overall, the first interview, and that recruiter, was great so I'm sure AmWins (and not acquired organizations) are great to interview/work for.

Interview Questions
  • What was something you didn't like in your last job? Talk about a time when you had disagreements with management, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews