Anand Rathi Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anand Rathi

Anand Rathi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

First Round HR and Than with 2 MD and than Senior HR took the interview. She told about the process and efforts of Companies Management and it was very well structured

Interview Questions
  • They aske about Career goal, Investment Banking etc
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anand Rathi

Application

I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

Good Interaction not that difficult technical questions a decent preparation should crack interview 2 technical rounds will be there. prepare well with java core basics also learn basic unix commands and bit of testing thing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anand Rathi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

The Process was based on Campus Eligibility followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Group Discussion had 8 candidates which discussed on a given topic related to market and economy. The interview was more about personality based and portfolio management theory.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about Portfolio Management and theories related to it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Bangalore)

Interview

Not very well organised process and you'll get the interview link maybe after the mentioned time. Questions can come from anywhere , so expect the unexpected. Even the CTO will take the interview and ask whatever is asked in the previous 3 rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anand Rathi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

For marketing, first there was a company ppt and then Profile assessment and GD was there in current affair topic. later the people who were shortlisted had their PI. PI revolved around work ex and your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anand Rathi

Application

I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

Good and fast and easy process that didn’t take long for them to call me / hear from them. Glad I got it and easy and simple questions that weren’t hard to answer.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (Mumbai) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was not too hard they asked me normal questions and that's it. There was the normal question asked during the interview. They asked me some questions related to my course and other were related to the business and some personal questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anand Rathi

Application

I interviewed at Anand Rathi

Interview

There was an Aptitude test and then it was followed by a group discussion and then an interview. The aptitude test was moderate and the group discussion was good. I personally did not like the questions that were asked to me in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Anand Rathi (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Select the appropriate candidate to suit the job profile, then we process three rounds of interview ,first round of interview is the written test and last round of interview is the face to face round of the HR pannel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I interviewed at Anand Rathi (North Twenty Four Parganas)

Interview

Hello to very one i am trying to log in but this website add any comments about employee are company's that only i well comment please witer at least 30 words on hiring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews