Anantha Cybertech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anantha Cybertech

Sort:

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

this company is located in polluted area and remote not in IT Zone.it look like institute.
    keep yr mobiles at security.no freedom to who work in this company.
    it not usefull to Experience people.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad) in July 2016.

Interview

It is basically a three-step process. The first one is a phone call, second is technical and third HR round and they asked many questions about previous experiences.. The interview process is quite simple.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

total 2 rounds 1st round with manager and another round is with director. Director will give the offer as per the CEO guidance. they have particular pay structure for the candidate depends on there experiences.

Interview Questions

• about C2C Visa status and some techinal   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad).

Interview

you need to wait till hr gets free..it might take 1 day to complete your interview and it takes months to get offer letter...you know i got the offer letter and relieving letter on same day

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview process took only one . i was interviewed at hyderabad office. face to face round . the interview process was quite simple where there will be simple question to check your communication skills.

US IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anantha Cybertech (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked unrelated questions and till i dint get any response or update of my status... If u call he is simply say wil get back n till no response.. Careless people

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.