Anonymous Content Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,641.0 interviews

Other9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

Overall okay but i was not able to write code logic. And that was the only thing that changed everything. I knew I wasn't going to be selected. It made me sad but i knew something better must be waiting for me. Never loose hope.

Interview Questions
  • Basic oops ques, programming ques, mostly c++
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anonymous Content (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Intervew Duration : 20 minutes Difficulty : Easy There is only one round in Sytems Engineer role. In that round only the technical and HR questions will be asked by one person. First the interviewer asked my introduction Next he started asking technical questions. Next he asked me HR round questions.

Interview Questions
  • Object Oriented Programming & Java Questions 1)Explain OOPS concept? 2)What is Inheritance? 2.1)What is abstraction? 2.2)What is polymorphism (Method Overloading and Method overriding)? 2.3)What is encapsulation? 3)Can java supports multiple inheritance?(Ans:No) 4)What are the data types present in Java and C? 5)What are control statements?(Ans:Loops while,for,do while) 6)Difference between while , for and do while loop? 7)What is switch statement? He asked to give output to two code snippets also they are 1)private static void main(String args[]){ System.out.println("Hello World!"); } ouput: Runtime error 2) public static void main(String args[]){ for(int i=1;i<3;i++){ switch(i){ case 0: break; case 1: s.o.p("1"); break; case 2: s.o.p("2"); break; case 3: s.o.p("3"); break; } } s.o.p("Done"); } output: 1 2 Done DBMS 1)What is DBMS? 2)What are joins? 3)Explain joins? 4)Difference between delete and truncate commands? 5)What is roll back command? 6)What are primary,foreign keys? 7)Difference between primary and foreign keys? 8)ACID properties also important and Normalization also SDLC 1)What is SDLC? 2)What are faces in SDLC? 3)What is testing? 4)What are different types of testing? HR questions 1)Why do you want to join Infosys? 2)What do you know about Infoys? 3)Are you relocatable?
Be the first to find this interview helpful