Appian Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Appian Interview Questions

Interviews at Appian

2.9

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

First round: technical question, which was not too difficult. Interviewer was super friendly.
    Final Round (super day): 2 technical questions and behavioral interviews. Everyone was really nice and friendly throughout the whole process.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appian in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was really good and the interviewer was really sweet and good to answer all questions(I asked a bunch of them), they were mostly behavioral questions, but they do get technical in later rounds. But standard STEM interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Appian?
      2. Why Engineering Quality?
      3. Describe a time you faced a challenge   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process was quick and seamless. The recruiter I worked with great and really took the time to understand my experience and preferences. The team I interviewed with was also great and I felt valued during the process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a very enjoyable interview experience with Appian for their summer internship program. It seemed like the on site interview questions really varied depending on which interviewer you got. My interviewer kept adding parts onto a graph traversal problem. Otherwise basic leetcode easy/medium problems. Everyone was super nice!

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appian (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Three part interview - the first part is more behavioral and done as a phone screen. If selected, the second part is a more technical interview, done through google hangout call. The third part is with a group of the company's employees and a mixture of behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

• What's your technical work experience like?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appian (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied for Appian through my university at the end of August. This was followed by a phone screen with the recruiter, a video interview with a current consultant, and an invitation to a virtual Super Day. The Super Day took place towards the end of September, and consisted of a welcome presentation and demo followed by 3 interviews back to back with consultants and one interview with a founder. The interviews ranged from behavioral questions to case questions. The final interview, with a founder, was hard to gauge since he did not show any reactions. Appian got back to me within one week with the offer.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appian (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Great interview process and they also ensured to follow-up even tho no offer. They also asked questions that not only focused on your background. Overall it was a great experience,.

Interview Questions

• They want to know what you do outside of work.   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave last employer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Appian.

Interview

A brief informal introduction followed by a technical interview on a video sharing platform with a software engineer from the company. Only one question during the interview round, which lasted about half an hour.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appian (McLean, VA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Everything was super well organized. I had a phone call with one of the recruiters which was just a conversation and then the second round was a 30 min behavioral. Finally, the super day is a lot of fun and it’s mainly all behavioral.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appian (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Pretty standard process (phone interview with hiring manager, then onsite interview). They ask you to do a "sourcing exercise" that involves sourcing for one of their active reqs. You then have to present the profiles to them in the final interview. Be careful of this, they kept the profiles that I brought. Whether or not they do this intentionally to generate new candidates for themselves, they definitely seem to benefit from the "exercise".

Interview Questions

• In recruiting, who is the client?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.