Appinventiv Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Appinventiv

Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy
Found 125 candidate interviews
Appinventiv
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

Round 1-assesment round, which consists of aptitude and logical questions. Round 2- Technical interview, The interviewer will ask first from theory than projects and 4-5 coding question. Approx. 50 min interview. Round 3- HR Round

Interview Questions
  • Print out the largest element from a given array
    Answer Question
Appinventiv
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

If you want to waste your time and money, I will recommend you to experience their funny screening process. * 1's face to face round was purely on Classes and Struct in SWIFT. - Within few seconds I got to know that interviewer is just passing time. When I asked for clarification related my answer of given problem on paper, interview's reply was "Anyone can code, even someone in his relation who is doctor can create app. we need resources who exactly know what they are doing."

Interview Questions
  • 1. Whats are classes and Structs? Why we use? When to use?
  • 2. You have a list of animals (goat, dog, lion, elephant, bla bla bla) in SWIFT and filter them in 3 sequences related to omnivore, carnivore, herbivore,
Appinventiv
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appinventiv in Apr 2021

Interview

It has two rounds for interview process and took almost 2 days . All good but you never know on which basis you will get reject. All good but you never know on which basis you will get reject.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Normal testing questions Regression, retesting, boundary value,push notifications etc 2. Also good... Logical questions like 2bucket has 5land 3l water how to measure 4
Appinventiv
Application

I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

1st round was written test of aptitude and technical questions questions of aptitude was not so difficult but technical or coding questions were of good standard then interview was arranged which was for checking technical skills after technical interview last was hr round

Interview Questions
Appinventiv
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Appinventiv (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and interview lasts for 40 min and it was technical round. And then there was second round which was also technical round and lasts for 1 hour 45 min. And after that Human resource round which was final round.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about oops concept and data structure and coding question.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was fine. They asked basic questions in both rounds. The main issue is their HR process and ethics. Before the interview, I shared my current and expected CTC. The HR informed me that I am selected and will send me the Appointment Letter in a day. After this the HR was non-responsive. I called HR numerous times and in the end, she informed me that my status is on hold because of the Salary Bracket. I wonder they knew my expectation before the interview and selecting me, then how come this role is on hold in a day. I checked the same with my friends and they faced similar issues.

Interview Questions
Appinventiv
Application

I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

College placements, the process had aptitude, technical round and a final HR round. Technical round included problem solving questions then few theoretical. HR round was majorly a formality, if you clear technical rounds, consider yourself in.

Interview Questions
Appinventiv
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

Interview went good, interviewer was supportive and checked my fundamentals thoroughly, and at the end of the interview gave me a feedback which of my skills are strong, on what topics I should work on. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Appinventiv
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appinventiv

Interview

over all it was good , questions asked were good. Mostly were from android , java and kotlin, less from data structures. Prepare android and kotlin well and cover basics of data structures. Interviewer was friendly, if you do not know the answer say no.

Interview Questions
Appinventiv
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Appinventiv (Noida) in Feb 2021

Interview

I got a call form Hr. She schedule my google meet interview. After taking the interview. I waiting for the feedback. I call and message. I did not get any response for the HR team.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Basic php questions. 2.join questions. 3.Star pattern program
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews