Applied Materials Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 511 of over 511 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Materials

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials (New York, NY)

Interview

Start from english exam, personality test, talking with HR then discuss with hiring manager. There are two hiring managers from relevant departments and will ask several questions as below mentioned.

Interview Questions
  • Why you resigned from prior job?
    Answer Question

Applied Materials

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

Very non-professional interview and very short. They set up interview during the weekend and people just ask random questions. I really doubt that people can know well about the candidate based on those broad topic questions. And after the interview never heard back from follow-up email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Applied Materials

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

the interview process was somewhat easy. I applied online and found the application to be very organized and well structured. Unfortunately, they did not accept my application and did not ask for an future interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Applied Materials (Singapore)

Interview

Applied in virtual job fair got into contact with HR talent acquisition representative during the job fair and discussed the role with him and after a review of my resume by HR I was contacted for 1st round of interview. Was informed first interview was favourable and was told to prepare for 2nd interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Applied Materials (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interview checked the interviewee knowledge background, introduced the basic job description and duties. Scheduled for a group zoom meeting in a couple of days. Still waiting for the second round.

Interview Questions
  • No questions is posted during the first round phone interview.

Applied Materials

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

Introductory Interview followed by HR interview. HR guy was clearly not interested from the start, which was apparent in his tone. Then he asked a bunch of very simple secondary school level questions which was completely unexpected and frankly bookish questions that you either can answer exactly or not, completely irrelevant to job designation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Applied Materials

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

The interview process was informal and it was a good chance to know the hiring team. There were 4 rounds of interview to go through. However, salary negotiations was a little more tricky and difficult.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Applied Materials

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

It was a phone call from the engineering manager after 1 year of applying for job. The phone interview consisted of basic resume questions and 5 technical problems (undergrad level). I didn't hear back from them after the interview even after dropping multiple emails about the position of the application status.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the questions but they were basic undergrad level problems ranging from cfd, heat transfer, structural analysis to design etc.

Applied Materials

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

3 interviews in total. The first interview with an outside company and then with the lead team. there was no a test in the firs interview and they did not ask for home test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Applied Materials

Application

I interviewed at Applied Materials

Interview

Interviewed with two researchers from the team. Mostly asked about resume and some fabrication issue. Ask about what tools used before and how to solve the problem if device didn't work

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about resume and some fabrication issue. Ask about what tools used before and how to solve the problem if device didn't work
Viewing 1 - 10 of 511 Interviews