Appoids Tech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appoids Tech Solutions

Testing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Hyderabad) in February 2013.

Interview

I got to the interview process through referral. Even then I was made to go through the entire process. Interview timings are convenient.
    There were 2 technical rounds and a personal round.
    Interviewers were friendly and made me comfortable.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Bengaluru) in June 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds. The fist one was telephonic, second was a practical test and the third was a personal round. System test is a bit tough as the developers there are seniors and ask you basic programming. Your basics have to be really strong if we have to get through this round. Personal round is casual. The overall process was easy and nice.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

For my interview, there were 3 rounds. Telephonic, System test and a personal round. Telephonic and System test are technical and tough. Personal is quite engaging and friendly. Overall the process was simple. Recruiters make sure they give you flexible timings.

Interview Questions

• Which according to you is the most important quality that a Manager should have ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.