Appoids Tech Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appoids Tech Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Hyderābād) in Feb 2013

Interview

I got to the interview process through referral. Even then I was made to go through the entire process. Interview timings are convenient. There were 2 technical rounds and a personal round. Interviewers were friendly and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute to the company
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Bangalore) in Jun 2012

Interview

There were three rounds. The fist one was telephonic, second was a practical test and the third was a personal round. System test is a bit tough as the developers there are seniors and ask you basic programming. Your basics have to be really strong if we have to get through this round. Personal round is casual. The overall process was easy and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appoids Tech Solutions (Bangalore) in Apr 2011

Interview

For my interview, there were 3 rounds. Telephonic, System test and a personal round. Telephonic and System test are technical and tough. Personal is quite engaging and friendly. Overall the process was simple. Recruiters make sure they give you flexible timings.

Interview Questions
  • Which according to you is the most important quality that a Manager should have ?
RSS Feed</>Embed