Arich InfoTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Arich InfoTech

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (Hyderabad) in September 2019.

Interview

interview process was so simple. there are 4 rounds. first round is JAM second round is technical round where they will ask about networking concepts and next managerial round and finally hr. the process took only 1 day.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

They didn't inform you about designations of interview posts before the time of registration . They are hiring for CTS voice process service in the name of Infrastructure of IT.
    Waste of time and

Arich Infotech for Cognizant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

First they took online exam , after it they took interview after waiting 6hr than the lady who was taking interview was having such a low mentality she said to me that I am right candidate for this job at last moment she comes to know that I am recently got married she give me such a lame excuse that it is relocation job I said no problem from my side ma'am I already go through company website I am aware of it but she Is not ready to understand that..although she is married too..but what kind of hypocrite thinking she is having .
    basically they want to take money from you for training which is approximately 60K , after that there will be no guarantee of job because there will some rounds after training

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (Pune).

Interview

Its overall good experience. they have take 3 rounds .
    first round is an aptitute test which contents quants verble and logical i have cleared the 1st round and process further for next
    2nd round is technical round they asked some questions related to your computer langauges and some technical concepts here i get rejected.
    3rd is hr round.

Interview Questions

• did you hv your breakfast ?   1 Answer

Cts IT/IMS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (Chennai) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 days,First round apts ,Second Round technical/Hr, Third round communication test.I cleared apts and attended second Round But was rejected.It was simple technical based on oops concepts and networking questions.Unfortunately i was not able to clr it up...But U guys can!!! Keep Goin friends.. All The Best !!!!

Interview Questions

• What is polymorphism,abstraction,inheritance,topology in networks ,final year project, and some Hr questions like what was ur last movie n tell its story.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

it was quite good ,HR team was very helpful and understandable.
    very good campus located in very prime location.
    there were 3 process 2 round of technical followed by HR discussion.

it was quite good ,HR team was very helpful and understandable.
    very good campus located in very prime location.
    there were 3 process 2 round of technical followed by HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• brief introduction about yourself followed by technical and HR discussion.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Arich InfoTech (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

We get an e-mail from vendors such as Arich Infotech that we have to appear for a client's interview (such as Cognizant). We have 3 rounds in Cognizant. First is online test given in Cognizant's campus then Client conducts a telephonic or F2F interview. After clearing the two, we are given a project to do in one day.

Interview Questions

• Questions on LINQ, WCF, WPF and Silverlight.
      Tell us about security in WCF.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask salary from vendor Rs.50,000/- per month. They get monthly 1 lac on our working from client such as Cognizant. They get extra money when they transfer us from one location to other, that time we should ask for allowance. For travelling, they get charges of AC class but they make us travel by second class or sometimes sleeper class.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.