Arizona State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Arizona State University Interview Questions

Interviews at Arizona State University

2.4

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

15 minute phone interview to screen first round candidates. The people interviewing were friendly and polite. The questions were relevant to the position. They made clear that I could only be considered based on what I said in the interview. In this type of interview, it's important not to skim over your relevant experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Easy questions: applied online and got the interview. Interview was on time and the managers were very polite and good. Got the offer after a week.The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions

• What are key components in regression? Strength and weaknesses ? do you like to work in a team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

There is a like rotational interview so you get to talk to people. Use a lot of examples and be genuine! They are looking for caring and authentic people that they can trust with a lot of responsibilities.

TA Interview

Interview

Very straightforward. Was referred to the position by a professor. Interview process consisted of filling out paperwork and ensuring that I met the minimum GPA requirements. Process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

The over all of the interview was easy. it was all simple questions. mostly ask about the past experience. the manager was supper nice and understanding. the pay was not high but it was great experience.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and there was no phone screen.
    Invited to the interview at ASU Tempe Campus in person with multiple team members.
    On top of the interview, I had to do some presentations in front of interviewers and other team members locating in other states.

Student Worker Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted by hiring manager and was asked about my previous job experience. I was talking about it and he was asking me questions related to the things that I was talking about in between.

Interview Questions

• What were the things that you used to do in your previous job?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Interview

Had a great interview process and loved getting to know the team. I had one interview with the Dean and the communication throughout the process was always very clear.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you workes on a difficult problem with a team   Answer Question

Enrollment Coach-Ed Plus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview at the call center in Tempe at The University Center. The in-person interview was a panel formate with the candidate in the middle. You have to pay for parking at a meter. I think about 8 people were there and a couple took turns asking a few questions.

This position was so perfect for me and I did really well in the process. Throughout this process, salary was not mentioned!

I received a call shortly after informing me that I am on "conditional offer"- meaning if I pass the background check, in addition salary was mentioned. I didn't take this as an actual offer so I did not negotiate salary. I assumed this was just a heads up because that is how the person made it seem. I set up an appointment for fingerprinting, I made a whole spreadsheet of how I would pay off my debt, I was really excited. a Few days later I received an offer via email- this I took as an actual offer. Imagine how excited I was to finally start my career with a Job that I knew I would love.
    I kindly emailed the HR lady back asking if a little bit of a higher salary was possible. I expected them to say no but I didn't want to regret not asking later.

The next day I received a voicemail from the hiring manager telling me my offer was rescinded!!! My heart was shattered and I frantically tried contacting them to apologize for whatever I had done. I emailed the hiring manager and she called me. I explained that I had been taught to negotiate salary and I apologize if it was off putting. I pleaded with her not to withdraw my offer but she was very very cold. I realized I was just a number to her.

She actually told me, " we have a pool of great candidates and we already moved on." Which literally made me feel worthless. It was a nice way of telling me, "you don't actually matter to us." I was also surprised by how fast they moved on, this whole interaction happened in a matter of hours. She added that she didn't just rescind the offer because I negotiated, but because I was "hard to get in contact with."
    I had 2 phone calls from the school after interviews and both I immediately called back, which lead me to believe she was just justifying the unreasonable withdraw.
    I cried for days after! I couldn't believe how disposable I was to them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arizona State University.

Interview

Applied through Employee referral. Had 40mins informal chat with Associate director, mostly talking about my past experience. Not formal at all and was hired right then. Super smooth and chilled interview I have ever been.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.