Army National Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Army National Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at Army National Guard

2.5

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Lawrenceville, NJ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I just got email from hiring manager for the interview.
    By the way, I have applied and not referred through USAJOBS but hiring manager sent me an email and set interview. It was one year term.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and technical questions for an hour.   Answer Question

Service Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I received an email and a phone call with the recruiter. He was very detailed in describing the job and I was able to ask a lot of questions

Interview Questions

• Though active duty service members are called first, Are you willing to be called to serve?   1 Answer

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Arlington, VA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Formal in-person interview. They first reviewed all of my qualifications for the position. Military Occupational Specialty specifics and military training course requirements. They ask you basic job knowledge questions, but cannot go into depth because they are not subject matter experts. They were interviewing me to be their subject matter expert, and thus expected me to have more in-depth comprehension of the progam

Interview Questions

• What is your Recruiting and Retention Skill level rating   1 Answer

Infantryman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

There is no interview process... you take a test and whatever your score is what opportunities are available for you. I wanted infantrymem even though I had a very high score... too easy.

91H Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army National Guard.

Interview

The recruiter was very professional and asked quite a few going questions. I was very happy with the process. I wish I was younger to join. Hopefully this will help others.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

The power generation equipment repairer performs maintenance on tactical utility, precise power-generation sets, internal combustion engines and associated equipment... They asked questions about what i can and con not perform. They also asked me if i was willing to go to school to take classes for extra knowledge about the job.

Interview Questions

• if i was willing to go to school to take classes on my job.   1 Answer

Infantry Interview

Application

I interviewed at Army National Guard in August 2016.

Interview

Medical examinations are conducted, extensively, which provide an overall qualification of the applicant to serve in the Armed Forces. Medical examinations are the same for all Armed Forces. Once all medical procedures are resolved, the applicant conducts the OPAT to determine the applicant's ability to join a particular job in the Army.

Military Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Must complete a written exam (ASVAB), pass a medical/physical exam, complete Basic Combat Training, Advanced Individual Training,Get promoted to E-5 at least, submit AGR application, get selected, attend and successfully Recruiting & Retention training at PEC.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Arlington Heights, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone contact and interview from recruiter. Scheduled interview at location with General Manager according to the recruiter. Actually was met by 2 managers who interviewed me as a vetting process as they described after I inquired about my original appointment contact. Secondary interview with General manager that was very short and to the point as he had consulted with his managers. Waiting on response as candidate screening is not completed.

Master Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, VT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Army National Guard (Colchester, VT (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Its a board made up of senior non commissioned officers, usually E9. They review your evaluation reports and your ability to meet Army standards. They review your physical readiness, weapons proficiency and your senior rater comments, (your boss's boss.)

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about your MOS, (job) and about military customs and courtesies. They test your knowledge on equipment that you should know how to operate and they ask about leadership challenges you have had with soldiers and officers.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.