Asian Paints Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Asian Paints Interview Questions

Interviews at Asian Paints

3.1

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was the way i is a great game for the first week and i is a good night to be sure amp enjoy the night and enjoy it with a great friend and enjoy it enjoy your weekend and see how much your sleep .

Secretary Interview

Interview

Group interview to start, then followed up with a one on one call back interview. They asked the usual "why do you want to work here" "what skills do you have that would be helpful" "tell us about yourself"

Interview Questions

• what do you know about asian paints?   2 Answers

Wood Finishes Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New Delhi) in April 2020.

Interview

4 step interview aptitude audio call video call aptitute have resoning desigen making question. audio call basic Question. chemistry basic Q tell me about your self if u have education gap reson behind that q upon your Cv

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints in January 2020.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by GD followed by PI. Aptitude test was easy. Aptitude test mainly contains reasoning questions. GD has abstract topic. My group topic was black. Over all GD was good. Pool Campus process.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

First technical round by manager followed by another technical round and HR round. No more into technical but they are asking of normal questions like why do you want to join in this company, why you are changing from your current company...etc

Interview Questions

• Why you are changing the company?   1 Answer

Dsr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haldwani

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Haldwani).

Interview

Personal interview. Two round took place . One on call interview and other face to face with Area sale manager took .
    Then took 1 week to give answer that I am selected for the same post .
    After that I go through the hr documents and documents verification done . Then finally got the offer letter and start doing job .

Interview Questions

• How to sale the artificial oxygen   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a long interview, may differ from 20 min to 45min. Questions from marketing , CV and personal . They will create a little bit pressure but stay calm and keep a smile on face.

Interview Questions

• What is Marketing ? Tell me about your internship ... etc   Answer Question

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai).

Interview

It was a campus interview and the process took months there were 2 online test and then the hr interveiw.The interview was not taken on time.no feedback/response by the company. Waste of time.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Very casual and specific to the industry.
    The interviewer was the RM of the waterproofing department and hence lot of technical questions were being asked by him
    they mostly require technical person in this job rather than a commerce background graduate

Ezycolour Consumer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imphal East

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Imphal East).

Interview

Personal Interview (one on one//one on group/panel)

Just your normal interview, not very tough but you need to prepare for the job.

Be well groomed and clean.
    Be friendly and natural.
    Be honest and confident

Interview Questions

• Some important points for the interview   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.