Cover image for Asian Paints

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Asian Paints Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. First an online test. Then 2 rounds of interview. Subject knowledge questions regarding polymers were asked. The final round was also subject based and aptitude based

Interview Questions
  • My interest, attitude and quality for the role also why not higher study
    Answer Question

Asian Paints

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints in Dec 2022

Interview

Initial screening was - resume shortlist All shortlisted candidates , have to sit for GD Selected candidates from GD will have Personal Interview rounds. The number of interview rounds depends on the pool Interview. Max 2.

Interview Questions
  • GD - Do you think influencer marketing will topple traditional marketing or not

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Oct 2022

Interview

First is Aptitude followed by GD and followed by First Round followed by Technical Round followed by HR round. This is the procedure of Asian Paints selection and interview and it depends upon confidence .

Interview Questions
  • What is sales ? Why sales ? Sales vs Marketing How to achieve long term sales goal Strengths and weakness

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Hyderābād) in Oct 2022

Interview

First cv short listing 2nd round aptitude and English test 3rd round group discussion 4th round on campus interview 5th and final round regional manager interview after 4 to 5 days u will receive the result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

On campus interview was good. They conducted Online test , Group Discussion and interview. Interview process was nice and they recruited some people from my college. Interview was not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Only sales related questions are asked....and some personal questions were asked.also they were more focused on your communication skills...also don't forget that before going for the interview you need to crack the apti exams which are bit tough as compared to the other company exams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

I myself don't know what the heck, that I have to day , test, group discussions, and then 2 rounds of Interview, these are the process all the best. Guys

Interview Questions
  • , Tell me about yourself, conflicts, how would resolve Those conflicts..

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Written Test, Group discussion, HR Round and Final Manager Round . Finally factory head will select You and after Job will offer to you after you will be reviewed by Concerned Business GM.

Interview Questions
  • All Technical Questions in the core Area

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Pune)

Interview

1. Aptitude Test 2. Technical Round Aptitude test includes statistics related questions, and then there were programs(4-5). In technical round, questions were on data stricture and some programming questions like prime numbers, binary search, how to find median in binary search.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Binary Search Algorithm. And how to find median in binary search. 3. What is recursive function. 4. Prime number program.
1 person found this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

online / offline . college requerment . internal / external requerment .shortlist personal interview final interview . group discusion technical interview sales Parsan promoded online linkdan manager update requerment Knowing how to interview someone the right way is an important part of the hiring process. When you ask the right questions, you can better understand the contents of a candidate’s resume and/or cover letter.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself family background waht you have lern from the internship are you ready for the relocate
Viewing 1 - 10 of 248 Interviews

Asian Paints Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Asian Paints as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.17 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Territory Sales Officer and Sales Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Programmer Analyst and Internship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Asian Paints takes an average of 13 days when considering 220 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Engineer Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Sales Officer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Asian Paints according to 220 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 16.16%