Asian Paints Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 235 of over 235 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asian Paints

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

online / offline . college requerment . internal / external requerment .shortlist personal interview final interview . group discusion technical interview sales Parsan promoded online linkdan manager update requerment Knowing how to interview someone the right way is an important part of the hiring process. When you ask the right questions, you can better understand the contents of a candidate’s resume and/or cover letter.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself family background waht you have lern from the internship are you ready for the relocate
    Answer Question

Asian Paints

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Long but too good for me and I have no clue how much is the only thing that has been in a bit and then you have to be with me to do with it but it is a very good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Priliminary interview with functional manager followed by administrative manager. After that HR team negotiate the compensation, guided for medical checkup, police clearance and offer letter. Intermittently, some references checking, background verification was done.

Interview Questions
  • Majority of questions are for behaviour evaluation during the given situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Jakarta) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was not too formal. We chit chat a bit during the inteview so it is not that tense but they really value your basic knowledge and skill. The interviewer is nice and we understand each other quickly. My review may seem kind of laid-back but keep in mind to keep it professional. Recommended place to at least apply to.

Interview Questions
  • What is your responsibility in your previous role and work place?

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Interview process consisting 4 stages Aptitude, gd, first round and second round Aptitude was difficult Gd medium First round medium Gd topic : the cream rises to the top but sours quickly Attitude test : quantitative and logical reasoning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

First level should be Aptitude test. Then it was Group discussion. After group discussion there is a short down list .after clearing the first two level the next is First level Interview after thar Final interviewi final call i

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction,group discussion,marketing related questions

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Manager call, not sure about the next steps. Worth trying, if you feel like finding a job. Really have no idea any further details. About other things maybe could think about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Aptitude GD Technical Round HR Round then job is offer to the candidate, location is all over india every one should clear each round in sequence to get into the next round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Chennai) in Feb 2022

Interview

It is easy if you research on the JD and company current profile. Be confident about your answers. Never tell them that you do not posses basic skills that are necessary for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Asian Paints

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints

Interview

Interview procedure consisted of 3 rounds. Aptitude, technical and hr. Each one was tough. Questions asked were by the project manager and related to the technical codes that were written during aptitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 235 Interviews

Asian Paints Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Asian Paints as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.16 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Territory Sales Officer and Sales Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Programmer Analyst and Internship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Asian Paints takes an average of 12 days when considering 210 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Engineer Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Sales Officer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Asian Paints according to 210 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 16.60%