Asian Paints Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Mar 2019

3.2

Sort:

Secretary Interview

Interview

Group interview to start, then followed up with a one on one call back interview. They asked the usual "why do you want to work here" "what skills do you have that would be helpful" "tell us about yourself"

Interview Questions

• what do you know about asian paints?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

I did my written test(Aptitude & technical) on first day for 3 hrs, which contains basics logical,numerical questions and writing programs for different problems.I got selected on written test.Then on the second day i called for 1:1 Interview. There are two interviewers. Interviewers were very cool.That interview session goes for one hour. Finally among 15 students 3 students got selected. Which was very useful one for me.

Interview Questions

• Developing a data base design for an application   Answer Question
    • What will you do after finishing your degree?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai).

Interview

smooth process. asked questions about previous work ex/ internship.also about your college and academic life. they also ask technical questions but can be answered easily if you are well read and know your domain knowledge well.

Interview Questions

• what did you do in your previous internship?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rohtak

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Rohtak) in January 2016.

Interview

They call me around 6 times on his location, and always ask me same question and always meeting with new person. after 6 rounds interview they call me again for interview then i denied for this company who only make full to new joiner. HR is not supportive even plant is to far from city but they don't provide ant facility for reaching and they also talked mannerly.

Interview Questions

• They are also not clear about question!!   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asian Paints (New Delhi) in November 2014.

Interview

The initial round (Aptitude test) was taken by an HR officer. 2nd round was technical which was taken by manager. 3rd was a panel interview which was again taken by senior manager as well as by HR

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna join internal audit   2 Answers

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

First round is aptitude test, then Hr round and final round with RM .. Questions will be role specific and basically on sales perspective and other general questions on relevant experience

Marketing Interview

Interview

First it was Resumé shortlisting. Then there was GD of 10 minutes on some abstract topic and finally Personal Interview questions which were focused more on studies basically statistics, marketing followed by questions like why should we hire you

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Mumbai) in August 2009.

Interview

It was a stress interview which was over 2 hours long. The venue was an informal location. The manager quizzed on a plethora of areas, right from movies to books to previous employers. There was some amount of personal opinion clouding the interviewer's expectation of answers. Attempts to diffuse the tension were not accepted.

Interview Questions

• Justifying the strategy of the organization I was working for.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I interviewed at Asian Paints (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

In interview mainly concerned by our knowledge and experience more than performance activity to challenge skills than how to be work . How to he growth company. Can I give opportunity this all think are looking for interview

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asian Paints (Chennai) in October 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test,

Technical manager round.

HR manager round.

Sr.manager round.

GWM round.

And it will take 01 or 2 days.But the process is good.once you clear technical manager round and send.mnager round,you will get more chances for job offer.

GWM round is only for testing candidate skills

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.