Aspen Heights Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Aspen Heights Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspen Heights

2.7

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I interviewed with one of the managers available. Also, I had to complete a video interview that consists on 4 questions. The questions weren't too hard but you need to use a little bit of creativity for your answers. That's what they're ultimately looking for is creativity.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the current marketing tactics of Aspen Heights?   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aspen Heights in March 2019.

Interview

Three stages: phone screen, in person, and phone screen with regional.
    The phone screen was quick and easy
    The in person interview is what you would expect it be and not very challenging
    Final talk with regional was tough and had some good job specific questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a Time you had conflict and how handled it, thought about it, and solved the problem while working.
      Explain a few things about your self and why you think your a good fit for this job?
      Go into detail about your jobs that you have held and explain different things you liked and different things that you did not?
      Explain your biggest weakness and strength   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Springfield, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview 1: Digital Interview. You are given 6 prompts and asked to record yourself giving your answers.
    Interview 2: On Site Interview with GM
    Interview 3: On Site Interview with GM and Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• If you were a boat what kind of boat would you be?   1 Answer
    • Tell me of a time you led a team and how you developed them.   1 Answer
    • How do you teach others? How are you Taught?   1 Answer
    • If you were hired, what would be something you'd change?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Springfield, MO (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

First was a group interview and then a single interview with the general manager. There was also an online interview you took over a webcam. You then submitted it and then had an interview with the GM afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe your weakness and how you are able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Lincoln, NE (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I initially submitted my application online, then was contacted to record a video interview over the computer and then I was contacted for an in-person interview with the General and Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• -What marketing techniques could you bring to Aspen?
      -What experience have I had with marketing?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Auburn, AL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, was a longer process. Asked to upload a resume, then answer a few personality questions. Cover letter was optional. Had one interview in person with the GM and AMG. Good interview questions about personality and experience. There was a background test before coming in for training. Overall, streamlined interview process, was pleasant and would suggest applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about Aspen Heights?   1 Answer
    • Best characteristic you possess.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Norman, OK (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy went in for a one on one interview with the assistant general manager and she asked me fairly easy questions. She asked me about my experience and how I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website was also located on my school's website, Completed a video interview on their website took about 15 min and then an in-person interview took about a half hour. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aspen Heights?   1 Answer

Resident Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me about 72 hours later saying they liked my resume and invited me to do a video interview (which wasn’t with a live person- it was pre-set questions and my video answers were recorded.) Then, liked the video interview and invited me for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality. They ask you to be unique so be sure you truly have a unique answer.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Heights (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

1 video interview where you record yourself answering question. You have, I believe 3 minutes, per question and is slightly nerve wracking if you're not comfortable being in front of the camera. The video interview is followed by 1 standard in person interview--I met with the general manager and assistant general manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.