Associated Road Carriers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Associated Road Carriers Interview Questions

Interviews at Associated Road Carriers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Road Carriers

Direct Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Road Carriers (Plattsburgh, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

It took them about 3 weeks to get back to me. Always call and check on your application status so they know you're interested. Had only 1 interview with 1 person that lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected questions. It was a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associated Road Carriers (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were speedy, I was asked to interview the day after ARC responded to my resume. I was first interviewed by HR over the phone, about a 10 minute process. I met first in person with HR, covering the same material as the phone interview, during which they told me some facts about the company.Next, I interviewed with the person I would report to, then was briefly interviewed by other key personnel. Hiring decision was made quickly, within a few days.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about pulling all-nighters?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 5% higher salary than offered without much pushback.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Road Carriers (Arlington, VA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Web-site application, interview, hired

Interview Questions

• Answer a hypothetical question not related to job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very ad hoc - no coordination of interviewers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.