Associates for Bilingual Child Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Associates for Bilingual Child Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Associates for Bilingual Child Development

2.7

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Can you tell me a little about yourself? ...
    How did you hear about the position? ...
    What do you know about the company? ...
    Why do you want this job? ...
    Why should we hire you? ...
    What are your greatest professional strengths? ...
    What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development.

Interview

Simple. Basic interview questions were asked. What previous experiences do you have, list your strengths and weaknesses, are you organized, are you motivated, what is your grade point average, when are you able to start

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (San Diego, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone followed by Skype. Which was more like a group discussion. knowing our area of expertise. Questions asked were - Behavioral, skill based, future perspective, contribution, resume aided questions.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

friendly and professional interview. I was asked about my previous experiences and why I choose to apply to this company. Everyone was professional and interview felt like a conversation not an iterrogation.

SAP BO CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through job portal. I interviewed at Capgemini......The process took 2 weeks, really all questions are real time scenario questions,.... it was so interesting....meanwhile I got other offer @ TCS, but I selected capgemini because of work culture and company profile,.....

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development.

Interview

its been a great experience coming in to interview. the offices are spacious and the interviewers seemed very invested in what they do. hopefully I get a call back. everyone there seems to enjoy what they do. great family environment. allowed to take leave as needed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development in January 2011.

Interview

Received phone call to set up formal interview. Interview day they left me in the lobby for 30 mins and had 4 people separate their time for the interview. 2 of the interviewers were definitelty not experienced and it showed during the interview. The human resource employee was a heavy smoker and even though she did not smoke indoors her office smelled of stale smoke and extremely messy. 2 days later I recieved an email with a generous offer and great benifits for the position. The letter included a 2 week deadline to except the offer.

Interview Questions

• I had no difficult questions during my interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made my initial offer up front and then they called me for the interview. I was brought to this company from an upper management and he was aware I wanted a set price.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was easy. Typical questions were asked. Do you have experience in customer service, handling money, computer skills, etc. Do you have experience in manufacturing. What was the hardest thing you did. How did you handle a problem with a co-worker.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

1 round was online test in that they ask me about basic ja script including closure and higher order functions in JavaScript
    After that second round will be be face to face round

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Associates for Bilingual Child Development (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

They provide training for 3 months with no stipend.and keep original documents for 1 year or the asking for 5000rs deposite. Not more than this, they send us in different companies for training. For me they said we will send u to tech mahindra.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.