Aston Carter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief, on point, staff is friendly and helpful in helping you find jobs that you are looking for. Not a lot of questions asked, but most of them is figuring out how you fit to their clients.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important thing when you look for jobs?   2 Answers

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter. Skype interview with internal recruiter. Half day shadow/interview with a select group of account managers. Shadow 3-4 senior level recruiters and asked questions regarding their role and happiness with the company

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

A one-hour meeting where the representative figures out your preferences. Questions were asked, as well as answered. I learned about the process of applying and the company learned more about me.

Payroll Interview

Interview

Employee set up TWO appointments with me and failed to keep eeither one. As an employment agency they are BAD. A female recruiter has done the same in the past.

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Sacramento, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Received a telephone call after completing a small three week job for them, which turned out favorably. he indicated I would be perfect for the job however, it would require me to travel out of town for the duration of the job. We negotiated a couple of days went over the job requirements, all by telephone and I packed and left town for the new assignment

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience I had in the required fields?   Answer Question

Controller/Accountant Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Buffalo, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening led to office interview screening as candidate for professional accounting positions. Honest and forthright approach with enthusiastic and sincere interest in learning my experience. Followed up with subsequent leads and communicated effectively. They actively work for you!

Interview Questions

• To elaborate on your technical skills and experience mentioned on my resume.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Involved a few meetings, taking over preferences, nothing unusual. My contact was very personable and easy to talk to. I felt like my interests were genuinely being looked out for.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

3 step interview process- first over the phone with the internal recruiter. Then a behavior interview with the DBO, lastly there is a half day. Make sure you dress professional. The interviews are more conversational so you can get to know multiple manager.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

they asked me the typical questions related my experience, things I know, things I worked with, etc, first two interviews were on the phone, another one on skype, they contacted my references to check on me, I spent a lot of time and even bother all my references and at the end they called me saying that client decided not to continue with the search
    really bad experience
    they should present the candidate to the client and see if they like it BEFORE doing all the reference checks etc. So annoying, so many time wasted

Interview Questions

• they asked me the typical questions related my experience, things I know, things I worked with, etc,   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Mine was a 2 stage interview process with an offer swiftly after. I was interviewed by 4 people across 2 stages. I was given a lot of information about the company, growth plans, the team and challenges within the role. A very honest and open interview process with people I enjoyed meeting and could see myself working with.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very conversational as they were very interested in my background and experience.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.