AudienceScience Interview Questions

Updated 3 Dec 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AudienceScience

AudienceScience

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AudienceScience

Interview

There are basically 4 rounds. Not too much difficult to crack. Just normal basic linux questions. And questions according to how you presented your Resume. 1. Technical aptitude 2. Technical round 3. HR round 4. Director Round

Interview Questions
  • Basic linux commands
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Seattle, WA)

Interview

I applied on Audience career website. After two weeks, I got phone interview invitation from one of their recruiters. The recruiter arranged the 1st phone screen in the same week. Their Hiring process started with 2 phone screen and 1 in-person interview. I just passed 1st phone screen and waited for 2nd.

Interview Questions
  • How much know about the company? Self introduction What do you think of most important skills for doing data analysis? Behavior question: Biggest and second challenge in current position Describe experience using Excel, Python, SQL

AudienceScience

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudienceScience in Aug 2016

Interview

Did not have one, had a 1 hour conversation with the Hiring Manager and HR and was hired without even having a in person interview. What CMS systems do you like, how do you keep up on current technologies. Where do you want to see yourself progressing in a year from now.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite Linux Distro

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2015

Interview

The recruiter and hiring manager were very responsive throughout the entire process. The process took about 2 weeks. The first round was a 1-hour technical phone screen with the hiring manager. We discussed the position and expectations, then did an online coding assessment. I was invited to a 4-hour on-site. There were 3 rounds of panel interviews and then a discussion with the hiring manager at the end. I was interviewed by developers and PMs.

Interview Questions
  • Phone screen coding challenge: Write an API for a game of Tic-Tac-Toe

AudienceScience

Application

I interviewed at AudienceScience

Interview

Friendly interviewers. Written round in campus,followed by 4 technical interview rounds of one hour each conducted over skype, then HR round on phone. Whole process took around a month. Questions were asked from almost every subject I studied in B.E , including C,DBMS,Java,HTML,OS.Plus,some quick aptitude & reasoning questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AudienceScience

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience

Interview

Two one hour technical screens including coding. In person interview with 7 folks. Tiring experience, it seemed they cared about just about a specific area and nothing else. Kept drilling one area as if that was the only thing that mattered for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Pune) in Aug 2014

Interview

The interview is a long, albeit easy process. They interviewed me on my CV, my projects, analytical skills, MS Excel, SQL and various Web Concepts that were required for the position. I had 3 rounds of interviews and they were evenly spaced over 8-10 days. The technical consisted of web concepts and a bit of HTML, JavaScript coding. Very basic. They just want to know whether you have worked with it before and if you will be comfortable if some code is given to you to analyze. Since I was from a Computer Engineering background, they also asked me about Object Oriented Programming and Networking Concepts. This is not required for the position. They just need to know that you aren't stupid and actually know what you should be knowing. The company is in its nascent stages here and they need an active workforce. They also focused on Mathematical skills, playing with numbers and how fast you can do operations with numbers. Examples include percentages, ratio and proportion, averages. Unfortunately, my weakness lay here and could not prove my merit as good as they needed it to be. I stumbled and made silly mistakes and did not think twice. Interviews were taken by Team Leads and the Managing Director of the company. Promising company to work with, offers a good pay, has a good infrastructure (very professional) and overall looked like a fun place to work.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult/unexpected question. They need people with credibility and they might ask you questions from your domain even if it isn't related to the profile.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AudienceScience (Pune) in May 2014

Interview

Written Test : Included Three Programming Questions(code Writing on Paper ) Round 1 : Technical : Data Structure And Algorithm Questions, Core Java Questions Round 2 : Technical : Data Structure And Algorithm Questions, Core Java Questions Round 3 : US Round : Code Writing and Java Questions HR Round : Typical HR Questions Offer

Interview Questions
  • There are multiple questions on Data Structure and algorithm

AudienceScience

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AudienceScience

Interview

The process was pretty quick. Got an interview after a day of submitting my resume, scheduled a phone interview the next week and after the interview they let you know pretty immediately whether you are moving on to the next stage of interview. Which I really appreciate instead of having wait for weeks and some times nv even hear a yes or no.

Interview Questions
  • They asked quite a lot of questions, a lot which relate to my experience in the industry. Standard questions as well like why Audience science, tell me what you know about audience science, what is the most difficult situation you have dealt with clients that would relate to this position etc
3 people found this interview helpful

AudienceScience

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AudienceScience in Apr 2014

Interview

Start of the process was very quick and painless. But I didn't enjoy the interview and post interview. I would say 50% of my interviewers were pleasant and friendly. But none of them seemed passionate or excited about their work. And a few had egos--instead of interviewing me, they were trying to show off or prove they were smarter. I've ran into similar people at other companies but Audience Science had the highest concentration. As for salary, their initial offer was quite low and they wouldn't budge. But after ignoring them for a week, the recruiter voluntarily increased the base salary. Interview books describe these tactics as red flags. I also recommend staying away from companies that treat their candidates this way.

Interview Questions
  • Given 10 MB maping ip range to country code. 100 GB of IP mapping to URL. List the top 10 countries with the most web activity. List the top 10 url per country for each country?
  • Topological sort of a DAC graph.
1 person found this interview helpful