Avanade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Avanade

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

Contattato tramite AlmaLaurea, primo colloquio conoscitivo con test psicoattudinali. Prove di leadership in gruppo. Secondo colloquio tecnico con Senior Manager con domande più tecniche e specifiche sul ruolo. Ambiente formale, consiglio di essere puntuali e di optare per un abbigliamento consono.

Interview Questions

• L'open source è un vantaggio per un'azienda come la nostra?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Multistage interview process starting with personal interview with recruiting and ending with department specific interview. The final interview day was a few hours long with interviews from various appropriate people of different levels.

Interview Questions

Interview

Avanade was respectful throughout the process. The first interview was very standard, they just asked a few questions about my resume and college experience.

The second one was supposed to be a coding interview but there was a scheduling issue and it was postponed.

Eventually I went in to the office and had my in person interview. Since they had never been able to give me the coding interview I was just asked some coding questions in person. I was able to answer the coding questions pretty easily and then they went pretty in depth on behavioral questions.

All in all I think it was unusual, but everyone was very kind, welcoming and attentive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What is something your passionate about outside of work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

There were 3 interviews: 1 behavioral interview with a recruiter. The second was another behavioral with a consultant, and the third was a final round interview with managers/directors, and also a technical interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

About a 20 minute phone screen into technical interview that lasted about an hour with a senior developer at the company. The interviewer was patient and very open about answering any questions regarding the company and their time there.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone Screen leads to Technical + Business rounds.
    Technical round is not like FAANG rounds
    Business interview is more situational
    Make sure to know Object oriented programming concepts well.
    Does not hire international students make sure to make that clear

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. Good communication and spoke with great people. Spoke with HR for behavioral interview during first round and with regional lead during second round technical interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

There were multiple phases of the interview process. Initial conversation, a more technical interview via phone, and then the final interview which was a mix of both. The final interview was straight forward with some technical questions/conversation

Interview Questions

• They asked a question around database administration and how I would write a query to pull/join different tables   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

LONG- many many steps with little communication between them. Left in the dark for weeks at a time and never was contacted on time. They were friendly it was just very frusterating, When i got my rejection email it basically read as if everyone we though was more qualified sucks then we want oyu

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

The interview was friendly, and most centered around my experience in the field, personal projects, and my interest in computer science. I received an on sight afterwards which went well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what kind of work do you do outside of your classes, why computer science, and how do you keep up with new technologies.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Avanade (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Two interviews, one based on communication and the last one technical skills.
    Asked about excel, MYSQL, and python.
    It was an easy going interview and everyone was very reliable.
    Youll do great

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.