Avanade Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 758 of over 758 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Avanade

Application

I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Talent Acquisition reached out to me to schedule an interview which was scheduled for a Thursday. Monday night at 10:30 pm I received an email that said thanks but they went with other candidates more aligned. Well thanks then.

Interview Questions
  • I didn’t even get this far.
    Answer Question

Avanade

Application

I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Contact throw LinkedIn and meet a few days later. Personal Interview about you. Rapid check about your CV. Talk about Avanade and the job that you apply. Talk about your skills. Later they sent you an email with the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avanade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Ho ricevuto una telefonata dopodiché ho svolto 2 colloqui conoscitivi su Teams. Si sono mostrati interessati a conoscermi come persona e poi hanno messo alla prova le mie conoscenze sugli strumenti Microsoft Office (Power Point e Excel).

Interview Questions
  • Capacità di utilizzo degli strumenti di Microsoft Office (Power Point e Excel).

Avanade

Application

I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Phone with recruiter, phone informal with manager, then final in person with manager, lead, and director. Final check with VP over phone before offer was received. Overall pretty painless and non-technical.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite piece of technology you own?

Avanade

Application

I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Very general. First, a phone call. Quite a long call. About work attitude and if no experience, projects done in school or how well you work in teams. Then, a video call with department colleague. About technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avanade

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

Highly unprofessional and their expectations are candidate should know everything already and they do not have right attitude to provide opportunities to the people those have “I can do attitude”. I was interviewed twice, interviewer was not convinced that I have worked on technology. He literally asked me if he asks anyone in my previous organisation will anyone vouch for me? I immediately said yes, everyone will. He already had an assumption that I was fired from my previous job or I am actually making up that I have worked on current technology. My question to the interviewer if you do not trust the candidate then why waste his/her time twice on the same thing? Isn’t it giving false hope to the candidate? May be some people are passionate to learn and all they want a chance. It doesn’t mean they are bluffing. He was judging me all along on the interview, every time he asked something I answered but may be it was not up to the mark according to him. I would give an advice to management, market is rising and stop having same mentality that candidate should be already trained. If they are already trained, they would go to Big Brands like Microsoft. Even Microsoft provide opportunity to willing candidates. He interviewed me almost more than 2 hours, two times and still rejected me. I was also mislead by hiring team saying they are hiring for implementation but they were hiring for something else. This is my first review ever in my experience for an organisation so future candidates would know, what they are going to deal with. Judgemental People will take your interview and will reject you just because they think you are bluffing. All documents and LinkedIn profile is a lie to them. If you can’t trust your employee, you cannot run a business. If getting certifications and credentials could get knowledge then I don’t think IT could survive 😃

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions. He just wanted to know everything like a story in detail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Melbourne) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. First interview was easy, getting to know the company and about myself and my previous experiences. The second interview was with one of the senior consultants/team lead where the discussion was about different methodologies and architectures like agile, waterfall, microservices etc. Some situational questions were also thrown into the mix. Then there is a live tech test where you're given a program with incomplete functions that you have to implement then a similar SQL test. The tests aren't that difficult and you can google during the test as well. Passed both interviews and received a call from avanade HR saying they are happy with my performance and would like to proceed with my candidacy. Next day I received a call saying they will not be proceeding further based on salary expectations and have already filled the position with someone else. Complete and utter waste of time when they knew the salary expectations from day 1. Probably best to ensure they are ok with salary expectations during the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something you don't like in your current system that you work on and how you'd go about fixing it.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

It is direct Q&A session and you will be asking question more on technical. Interviewer will be more likely a manager level or senior consultant level. It is ok if you didn't know certain of things cause once you in you will have to catchup with new things as well

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Avanade

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews aside from the initial recruiter call. The first was a pretty general interview. The second was supposed to be a technical interview. It was not technical at all. Afterwards, I received feedback that I wasn’t a fit because I didn’t have hands on experience, which was not entirely accurate. I am a self taught developer which would show I’m able to figure things out. Pretty frustrating considering I’ve been at a senior level for over 4 years. Plus how can you assess someone’s ability to do something if you don’t let them show you in a technical interview? Stay away!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Avanade

Application

I interviewed at Avanade

Interview

First an HR call then a deep interview where they asked me a lot of definition and to write some code. The definition they ask are not only about the languages required but more in general about the languages you enter in your cv.

Interview Questions
  • Definition of polymorphism. Definition of Rest How to implement and use interfaces
Viewing 1 - 10 of 758 Interviews