Avanti Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Avanti Communications

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avanti Communications

Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview where, based on your answers, you get a score that will determine if you go through the next face-to-face interview. There are some scenario-based questions during the office meeting.

Interview Questions

• Technical scenario-based questions where you have to come up with a solution based on some particular customer requirements.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by CSO, HR director and Deputy head of sales for 1 hour. I was the last person that was interviewed for the role. I was then on the short list. I was asked to prepare a presentation on my 100 days at office plus a second presentation on improvements on the website. After I and another candidate provided our presentations, we were told after 1 week that the previous marketing director had come back for his job.
    that I was told by the agency that previous Marketing director had decided to come back to his job. It was a poorly conducted interview process, feedback and till today I and the other shortlisted candidate don't know why they allowed this to happen.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, they were desperate to hire anyone. I felt that if one could start working in 5 minutes they would say yes regardless of the CV/interview. I applied through a recruiter and it seems all the vetting stopped at the recruiter. The interview questions were if someone googled "10 most popular interview questions" and followed through with those.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications in May 2014.

Interview

Filled in application form provided by Avanti Communications website once you register your interest in the Graduate Scheme. Emailed the completed form and my CV to them. After the closing date had passed I was contacted to arrange a time and date for telephone interview. Telephone interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to be successful in the Avanti Communication Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the Avanti Communications Group?   Answer Question
    • Why have you applied to the Avanti Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications in June 2012.

Interview

I had a screening interview with a recruiter and then one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Mainstream questions - e.g. Describe challenges you faced in previous projects   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in October 2007.

Interview

Direct interview with two directors. Approx 1:30hrs
    Free format, I was allowed to elaborate on my career.
    They were looking for general skills & experience and a willingness to be flexible and grow with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect as salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, based on lack of benefits & central London location I added about 10% to what I would otherwise have asked for.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.