Avon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Avon Interview Questions

Interviews at Avon

2.6

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was easy. I was referred to the position by a colleague. I interviewed with the department manager, then HR, Then the staff and manager who took me to lunch. That was more than 10 years ago. The company changed drastically since then and it is not the same culture from 10 years ago.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon in December 2018.

Interview

basically some questions about my friend network. A few questions about math and then a lot of concentration on phone skills. I think they were assessing my ability to sell into my own social network.

Interview Questions

• do you routinely stay in contact with friends? do you like to share ideas with other people? do you consider customer service important?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avon (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Organized and very thorough.
    Be prepared to answer specific, detailed questions about how you would benefit the company, excel in that role and add value to community of AVON.

I met with three different people and each of them told me about what it was like to work at AVON in addition to asking questions, they want to genuinely make sure that it is a match for you.

Interview Questions

• Take me through the full process of how you would market a new eyeliner I dropped on your desk.   1 Answer

Engineering Consultantfor Face & Body Category Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon (Suffern, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

There were 4 scheduled interviews, each 30 minutes long. Met up with four different managers that were in different departments. The first and second interviewer talked the entire time, however, the second interviewer asked one question at the end. The third interviewer, who was the one who I worked under, asked me all the proper interview questions, and we had a great chat. The fourth interviewer was very nice and we just had a nice chat.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avon.

Interview

The process was very straight forward (took +- 4 weeks): 1 phone screening + 2-3 phone interviews + 5 in-person interview. Everyone was super friendly.
    At the end, it was a bit frustrating because they closed the process hiring no one.

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon in May 2017.

Interview

Was first emailed by someone in HR and went through a phone screen. After that, they invited me to interview at their NY offices. Very quick and straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like walk me through your resume. Also asked what I would do if I won a million dollars. Also asked how I worked with "strong personalities".   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview, nothing very stressful. I met with another District Manager who liked my personality and had told me there was a temporary position available. She gave me a brief "interview" and called her manager to set us up to meet and continue with a formal application and interview.

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle multiple associates under you in a fast paced environment   1 Answer

Toxicologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl River, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon (Pearl River, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was the worst experience ever. I interviewed with 4 different people, but one of the senior toxicologists was very mean and asked me every single detail from my resume. He was very rude, and his questions were not totally about the position. He just tried to find a question that I could not answer. The other 3 people were nice. But after the interview, I sent an email to the director about that senior toxicologist's attitude. I felt terrible for a long time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avon.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on campus, was then given a phone interview a few weeks later. The recruiter did not ask me anything except one question and then proceeded to compliment me and my skill set. I felt very happy after the interview but never heard back from the company.

I then followed up and was told that all candidates moving on would be reached out to. It has been a couple of months and I haven't heard back. Overall, the recruiter was kind and flexible, but I really wish that I was not given a false hope of moving onto the next stage.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

It was a very intense interview process. The one thing I would do differently is ask the candidate where they want to work, not vague questions on the type of people they like to deal with

Interview Questions

• What type of person do you prefer to work with? Rural or City?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.