Axceler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axceler Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axceler.

Interview

good people

location

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axceler (Woburn, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial Scan, Spoke to VP of Sales (was not impressed, I should have seen the sign) then spoke with some lower level recently appointed sales "manager." Met face to face, reference check etc....

Interview Questions

• Nothing really which I know see as a red flag. I really wanted to get into software/technology sales and it was nothing as promised. Their business plan and structure makes no sense to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not budge, I had to take a job at the time and wanted to believe in what I was hearing but let's just say that my education outweighs the mediocre "business," environment and the position at Axceler. I immediately got a Senior Software Sales Executive position after leaving Axceler.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axceler (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Too much too soon..

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axceler (Woburn, MA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

Initially spoke with an HR rep with the company who was very nice but not very informative. Then met with one of the sales managers who was an intense character. He spoke of the 'team environment' and that it was 'high paced' and that they were looking for a shark and/or a wolf like mentality. He was right on all parts except for the team. The place was ruthless and cut throat and zero teamwork was involved. Also met with the other sales manager, two senior sales reps, a senior team lead. Decent people but all said the same speech. They were looking for people who were not afraid to get crazy and be wild both in and out of the work place. You must be a shark/wolf like person and be Intense about life, about sales and about making money or they will not be interested AND you will not fit in.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axceler (El Segundo, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

-phone screening/setup interview date
    -interviewed 3 times
    -first interview included a presentation of the company & position met with 1 manager
    -second interview met with two other managers and was interviewed behavioral and personality questions
    -thrid interview met with the director and asked personality questions
    -the office is fairly young always cranking out some techno beats to keep the office vibe up
    -seems like a boiler room everyone is at a desk constantly on the phone.
    -work hours 7:30am-6:00pm

Interview Questions

• describe a situation that you overcame an obstacle, what happened and what was the result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate, it is a take it or leave it offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axceler (Woburn, MA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Smooth

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axceler (Woburn, MA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

inital email, phone screen with HR, first meeting/interview in the office where they try to tear you down a bit then secondary interview with team members. Lots of random questions and repetition

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axceler (Woburn, MA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I sat with multiple different people and they asked me, "why sales?" "does anybody in your family do sales?" Then they proceded to run through my resume and ask me questions regarding my GPA and different questions regarding different past internships I've had. They then asked me what 3 things that I believed were essential to becoming a good salesman.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things are most important to being a successful salesperson?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Axceler in April 2011.

Interview

1:1 interview in person through campus recruitment, then second interview at the office - also included an open house for prospective employees. HR rep was very nice but seemed unprepared and didn't impress me much.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the company?   1 Answer

strictly inside sales - looking for marketing position

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axceler in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process here is very straightforward. They don't do phone screenings, but generally the first two people that you talk to in person are screening you to see if it's worth bringing in anyone else to talk to you. If you get to the third interviewer you are in good shape.

Interview Questions

• Difference between the stack and the heap   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.