Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd Interview Questions

Interviews at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd

2.7

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a three rounds process, first round was the attitude round and then if got selected there will be one technical and hr round are there. In the hr round they discussed about the company and the salary details.

Interview Questions

• In the technical face to face they only asked me about Linked List and pointer and about the project .   Answer Question

Software/Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

It was good interview experience.they shortlisted around 10 people ,,but no call after the interview.. question was on quants, logical reasoning etc.Group discussion topic is Digital India.company environment is good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd.

Interview

Face to Face interview. Took for 1 hour. Result given after 2 days. I was selected. They took induction at there pune office. Given me offer letter after around 2 weeks.

Post Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 6 Rounds of Interviews.
    First HR round to check communication. In the Second round they gave puzzle and we have to solve that. Once we done with puzzle solving, we have to make a group discussion based on the same puzzle, Fourth Round was Technical Written test. Fifth Round was Face to Face Technical Interview and last round was HR regarding salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• They asked Regarding basic core knowledge of our branch.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

Pathetic Interview Process and Company
    They dont have proper panel members to take interview on right time. Total Interview Process took a week time.Waiting time between each round is very high probably 1hr+.Took 5hours to complete interview process .Basically two technical rounds and one client side technical round and HR round.Interview was focused on job role and skill set .Could clear it if you have really worked in project. After clearing two technical rounds still they will make you wait to take up client side technical round .After that HR Round.HR is the discussion was rude .Need to follow up multiple times .Basically they cant provide good pay , so they will reject you if you ask for good pay even after completing all the rounds successfully.Utter waste of time and effort to attend this interview. Spend your valuable time wisely to take up other better interviews. Opt for this (with low pay) if you have no other go.

P.S : Company should set their expectations straight up front and don't waste candidates valuable time and energy.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Good process - People are friendly and accommodating - was able to finish 2 rounds of interview in 2 hours and they sent me the offer in 24 hours which was very fast

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

First round : Introduction, 2nd round : Technical test , 3rd: Manager Technical discussion, 4th round: HR discussion, If you clear technical test round . directly they will take Hr discussion and they will tell you fill some documentation process

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

I have attended the interview as a fresher.It consists of 4 rounds :

1. Written Test : Basic Logical question and aptitude
    2.GD : They will give some general topics and we need to discuss in group (10 plus people in a group)
    3.Technical Interview : They will ask you some theory regarding automation processes and to write some basic PLC logic as well
    4.HR Round : This is the final round to discuss the salary and other terms and conditions.

Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

First i have attended HR round , they have asked about me, my background, experience, & my expectation , second round is technical round, in that they have asked about previous work experience.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

first round was aptitude, then 2nd round was group discussion, 3 round was technical interview in which they didnt ask anything technical only ask abpout what technology you know and fourth round was hr interview where they wi;ll ask you to sign 2.5 years bond.if you say yes then they will hire you on very low salary

Interview Questions

• there were no specific question they just asked about your projects and how you contributed in that project   1 Answer

Negotiation

they didn't even negotiate . i got the call that i got selected ,when i reached there they took me in conference room where other selected candidates also sitting they gave us offer letter with salary of 9k per month till one year after that they told that we will get 287000 per annum salary and we need to sign 2.5 years bond immediately if we want that offer letter. as a fresher we didn't had any choice because all were struggling for jobs.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.