Axcess Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axcess Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Axcess Financial

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter gives no prior notice before calling and can literally call any hour of the day. I was informed about my 4 technical interview rounds one day before the interview day which was scheduled early the next day. The hiring team is not at all flexible with the candidate's availability. The recruiting process is very unprofessional where the recruiter missed out on many things in the phone screen round to say about the role the interview is scheduled for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a skill that was not meant for my role.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

One phone interview and one onsite round(3 sub rounds). I liked the team and the work they do. They took a lot of time in declaring the results. HR had almost ghosted me. I called them multiple times to know the results. Overall people and the company both are good.

Interview Questions

• Explain your project - phone interview, in person
      Build and present a project   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Process was applied on zip recruiter. The next day I received a call to apply on the company website. I applied and received a call the following day to schedule an interview which was done. The interview was a joke. The interviewer asked me prepared questions on 3 sheets of paper. The interviewer was more interested in writing down my response as opposed to listening to my responses. The interviewer was more interested in telling me how she was promoted 5 times in 6 years. At the conclusion of my interview she asked my salary requirements. I responded that the advertised salary of $22 to $26 was fine. She asked where I came up with that figure. It was posted on Zip Recruiter. She stated that was wrong and more like $13 to $14 an hour. She was going to look into that and call me in 2 days to see what salary is and to let me know if I could move to the next step in the interview process. It's been 10 days with no call. Very busy league move all the way around.

Interview Questions

• How did you take a bad situation with a customer and make it positive?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axcess Financial in October 2016.

Interview

Basic interview, one on one with Supervisor, HR management. They brought me in and had me sit with my actual supervisor who proceeded to ask me questions about my work history and skills. The HR manager then sat with me and went over my compensation.

Interview Questions

Axcess Financial Response

21 Dec 2017 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We appreciate your feedback.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview

Easy. You meet the team and get an interview. No behavioral, they want to know what you did at your last job. Prove you know Excel and SQL and the job is yours. Expect questions about how you would do something. Its standard though, just the usual interview questions. They let go of a lot of people so they are looking for people to do things above their pay grade.

Interview Questions

Axcess Financial Response

11 Oct 2016 – HR Director

Welcome to the Axcess Financial team! We appreciate your feedback on the interview process, and we look forward to working with you.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Fairfield, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

initial phone call by recruiter to confirm qualifications. Then, an in-person interview where I had one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager, a peer, HR rep and my subordinate. I then had another interview with a separate date with my one-up manager and then the president.

Interview Questions

• How can you come in and work with a change-management team?   1 Answer

11 Oct 2016 – HR Director

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We’re happy to have you on our team!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview, it was very informal and it seemed that the interviewer made up their mind before even getting on the phone. The 45 minute interview was spent explaining how I have done the exact job in the job description. The interview ended with "Well I'm not saying it's a no but I would have to get someone else to sign off on this"

Interview Questions

• First let me say I don't want to waste your time but, you're not what we are looking for, now explain your job duties at you last employer.   1 Answer

Accountant Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on December 23 with direct manager and director. Both were very laid back and smiling. Conversation with director was very informal, probably due to the fact it was 2 days before Christmas. The recruiter called me that same evening and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Senior Designer and User Experience Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairborn, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Fairborn, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick. Empty. I met with an HR rep first over phone. Pretty general question/answer and all sounded reasonable. I then met in person with a group. Limited time to ask questions since the whole interview was right at an hour. Have you ever tried to discuss UX with a panel of strangers in 10-15 minute increments? Fun. Not. But they are like many other organizations out there (in my opinion). They see UX on a competitors list of services/skills/abilities... they take a crash course or read an article or two on UX and then say... "We want that too..." having no idea what it actually means to operations. Sad.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite comic book hero?   1 Answer

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axcess Financial (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Felt like I was on the hot seat. Felt the interviewer was not knowledgeable. Mumbled. Audio was too low. Interviewer slow. Kept reprimanding me for interrupting her and answering her vague questions wrong. She sent me an email advising that since I had missed our scheduled appointment for the Payroll Manager position (not correct) to advise next available time. I had been waiting 20 minutes for her call and had not missed it. She said, Didn't you get my call and voicemail and I hadn't).

Interview Questions

• Have you had UX experience? Upon answering, was told in a tone that sounded like I didn't have the required amount of time when I have MORE than required. There was no "love" on recruiter's end and no encouragement. I sent a follow-up note with references, letter of recommendation and more comprehensive resume. Doubtful my app will go anywhere.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.