Axis Securities and Sales Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axis Securities and Sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

there were two rounds in the interview process- one was with the hr manager and other one was with the operations manager. both the interviews were like a conversation and not a strict interview. overall experience was fine.

Interview Questions
  • help me to go through your cv
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted professionally by the Branch Manager. After the interview was done, the manager asked me whether I have NISM Certifications or not which is compulsory for this postion.

Interview Questions
  • If I know what Securities are and how the securities markets fuction

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (New Delhi) in Sep 2019

Interview

It's a very good platform of our carrier it is a top point for my life which I have interest in profile for salary and time it's attractive and it's a very charming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Mumbai) in Jun 2019

Interview

2 rounds Both round were easy you just need toh knw abt the capital market and derivatives Salary is low but you will bonus as they told me this All the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calicut, Kerala, Kerala

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Calicut, Kerala, Kerala) in Nov 2018

Interview

After applying for the post ,i was called after 2 weeks inorder to attend the interview , first a face to face personal interview and then was to attend an attitude exam , Then again a f2f interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (New Delhi)

Interview

There was three round of interview. First Management , then Human Resource after that final round with Senior management. Then the selection. there was several type of question been asked. Abouy myself, career, family background etc.

Interview Questions
  • About myself, Careere option, about family, last salary discussion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

I had three rounds of interview first with HR second with branch manager third with sales manager after three rounds they told they will call in a day I'm waiting for the call

Interview Questions
  • Family background and questions related to loan
  • Can someone tell me if I have chances of getting an offer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Lucknow) in Feb 2018

Interview

Was asked normal basic questions and some technical questions. technical questions were related to things whose knowledge would be absolutely essential for the job. all in all the process was easy to moderate and the panel was not intimidating.

Interview Questions
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Thāne) in Dec 2017

Interview

1. HR round 2. Sale Manager will take interview if he is there. 3. Online Test. Every Thursday there is hering process is there. SBB department is good for Incentive but it's difficult for fresher.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self. What is your last Job description and Salary. How much you except?

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Axis Securities and Sales (Coimbatore) in May 2017

Interview

in 2017 may i went coimbatore axis office for attending interview for post of Relationship officer. the interview was started at 1pm.there was a only one member to organize the interview

Interview Questions
  • they asked me are you willing to work with sales pressure
2 people found this interview helpful